Confirmation of Shareholder Credit Not Received

Btimmer

We almost always book through a TA, so we don't have access to our statement until we board and I choose to not chase it down through our TA.  Like was suggested above, I bring the printed confirmation that the SH credit has been posted in case it doesn't show up in our onboard statement.  5 more days until our 3 week cruise starts and we are definitely counting it down.

• Like 1

I did book through a TA but I sent the SH info in via email myself.  I always keep the email response.  I just had a look at it and it says the credit will be applied once I'm on board.  I did not get an updated confirmation after it was approved.  So, I'm not really sure why the OBC shown on my latest confirmation is what it is.  Would be nice if the detail were available somewhere.

Well, I'll find out when I board, won't I?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

I did book through a TA but I sent the SH info in via email myself.  I always keep the email response.  I just had a look at it and it says the credit will be applied once I'm on board.  I did not get an updated confirmation after it was approved.  So, I'm not really sure why the OBC shown on my latest confirmation is what it is.  Would be nice if the detail were available somewhere.

The OBC is applied to your account when the shareholder OBC is processed.  I think what they are trying to say in their confirming email is that you will be able to use it once you are on board.  It’s not the best wording but I think that is the message they are trying to get across 😉 

3 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

I have always found that my TA has the information as to whether the shareholder OBC has been applied. Have you checked with him or her to see if it can be confirmed as having been applied?

Sent email request for shareholder benefit on Monday 9/27...received confirmation back Wednesday 9/29....and then received new travel receipt from big box TA confirming the shareholder benefit had been applied on 9/29 also.

Email is the way to go with this. 

• Like 3

I just got my most recent one in 36 hours. I have found faster results when emailing them when they are open (vs sending in the middle of the night or on a weekend). Maybe just luck of the draw but have found that pretty consistently. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I emailed my request on 1/5/22, and got confirmation today that we got it. This was my first time, so excited to get it! I also got an updated "booking confirmation" email with the amount showing on it. Booked directly, so no TAs to deal with.  Final payment date is Monday, so unsure what would happen if it had been granted after that date.  

1 hour ago, raesive said:

I emailed my request on 1/5/22, and got confirmation today that we got it. This was my first time, so excited to get it! I also got an updated "booking confirmation" email with the amount showing on it. Booked directly, so no TAs to deal with.  Final payment date is Monday, so unsure what would happen if it had been granted after that date.  

You would still get it.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, bobpell said:

Iusually Fax my request for OBC with a paper copy of my financial acct showing my ownership of 100 shares

How do I email proof of ownership?

Bob

You can still fax it as before.

Or attach a pdf file to your email.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:34 PM, leerathje said:

So, booked a 6 day Mexican Riviera cruise yesterday, leaving on March 6!  Submitted the shareholder OBC request today....hopefully we aren't too late!!

L.

Not to worry,  Just make sure to take printed copies of your submission (with the verifying documents) along on your cruise.  If you do not see the credit on your onboard account by the 2nd day of the cruise, just visit the Guest Relations counter (with copies of your submission) and ask for help.  

Hank

15 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Not to worry,  Just make sure to take printed copies of your submission (with the verifying documents) along on your cruise.  If you do not see the credit on your onboard account by the 2nd day of the cruise, just visit the Guest Relations counter (with copies of your submission) and ask for help.  

Hank

Thanks for that Hank.  Planned on bringing them anyway. Why?  Bcasue I love paper!!  lol...

L.

5 hours ago, leerathje said:

Thanks for that Hank.  Planned on bringing them anyway. Why?  Bcasue I love paper!!  lol...

L.

Another member of the JIC society here!  (Just in Case!).

I know it is a completely different situation over here, but on Monday evening I applied for the stockholder obc (August cruise) by email to HAL UK  and received confirmation and updated Booking Confirmation by mid day Tuesday.  Pretty Good.

• Like 1