Breakaway breakfast venues

bmlovell

Can anyone tell me if moderno restaurant serves breakfast? I thought I read someplace that they did , I know the garden cafe buffet and main dining rooms serve breakfast was looking for alternatives or other options .

Thanks I also think osheenans is the closest venue to our room to grab breakfast , I sleep in ,trying to find a nearby place for the DH who wakes up early and likes hot French toast , not in the trays at buffet. .

19 minutes ago, bmlovell said:

Can anyone tell me if moderno restaurant serves breakfast? I thought I read someplace that they did , I know the garden cafe buffet and main dining rooms serve breakfast was looking for alternatives or other options .

On ships where there isn't a restaurant within the Haven, Moderno is usually used as the venue for breakfast and lunch for Haven guests. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Just remember that there is only  a small ledge of a counter to eat on. And the balconies are the tiniest in the world. 

Well we didn’t get the haven this time but we did get the club balcony with the extra large balcony the one that you can have lounge chairs M6

9 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

When I was on the Breakaway in 2018 breakfast in Moderno was for everyone.  I'm going again next week and hope it still is for everyone.

Bon Voyage! Please let us know if Moderna is open to everyone for breakfast when you return. 🙂

• Like 1

Keep in mind after the long break we are all guessing at what the operations will be now.

On most of my 5 Breakaway sailings, Moderno was available as an overflow buffet breakfast, and also sometimes a lunch buffet with different themes (sea days only)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PelicanBill said:

Keep in mind after the long break we are all guessing at what the operations will be now.

On most of my 5 Breakaway sailings, Moderno was available as an overflow buffet breakfast, and also sometimes a lunch buffet with different themes (sea days only)

We especially enjoyed the themed lunch buffets at Breakaway's Moderno.   I hope this is available for our cruise in December.

• Like 2