Able To Access Your Vista Reservation on Oceania Site?

Robjame

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

did you enter your booking number & date?

Maybe  there is nothing to manage yet

I did and I can see the booking summary but not manage it.

You are probably right about nothing to manage but my Oceania site is so glitchy I just wondered if it was my problem.

3 hours ago, Robjame said:

I did and I can see the booking summary but not manage it.

You are probably right about nothing to manage but my Oceania site is so glitchy I just wondered if it was my problem.

I loaded my Vista booking and never thought to click manage booking til you mentioned it.  You're right- nothing happens.  As someone said, there is probably nothing to manage yet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

I loaded my Vista booking and never thought to click manage booking til you mentioned it.  You're right- nothing happens.  As someone said, there is probably nothing to manage yet

Thank you. Glad to hear I am not experiencing another glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

I am now able to access my Vista bookings through the Oceania site. As has been pointed out, there is not a lot to do yet.

It still appears to be a work in progress as Specialty Dining Room reservations only List Polo and Toscana. Red Ginger and Ember have not been added on mine.

I am looking forward to La Reserve offerings to be listed as these will be done in the new Culinary Center Dining Room.

We are so excited about experiencing Vista - 18 months away.

25 minutes ago, Robjame said:

I am now able to access my Vista bookings through the Oceania site. As has been pointed out, there is not a lot to do yet.

It still appears to be a work in progress as Specialty Dining Room reservations only List Polo and Toscana. Red Ginger and Ember have not been added on mine.

I am looking forward to La Reserve offerings to be listed as these will be done in the new Culinary Center Dining Room.

We are so excited about experiencing Vista - 18 months away.

I'm quite relieved that La Reserve will be kept. I had not understood this before your post.  It has been the highlight of our cruises, and might have kept us off of Vista if they had not found a home for the venue.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

It has been the highlight of our cruises

I agree. It is one of the earliest things to show up in the registrations and we like to have those chosen before we fit in our Specialty Dining Dates, particularly if we can book them for a sea day.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Someone explain the problem.

1. More than 1 year out. Shore tours not yet available.

2.  La Reserve reservations are rarely available more than 180 days out. Sometimes only available at 90 days or so.

3. Dining reservations are months away.

We’re still watching to see if the ship makes it out of dry dock/ construction on schedule. People need to chill out for at least another 6 months.