Summer 2023 cruise programme.

Son of Bare

We were booked on the world cruise for this coming January and the previous 65 night South America cruise, both of which have been cancelled due to covid🤐 . we have rebooked the 65 night one for 2023 and awaiting the Arcadia world cruise for 2024, and are hoping that some of the destinations we lost for 2022 will be included , also doing the 35 night Ventura cruise in February as we enjoyed that one three years ago and there are, surprisingly,  some different destinations this time around, my suspicion is that the itineraries are on a two year cycle??

If things carry on as they are and people don't take heed of the warnings I can see it getting cancelled , not sure about brave Jean but had so many holidays cancelled that a time comes when you have to bite the bullet and accept the risks. We've  been to lots of places over the years that have had various warnings/risks and just dealt with it , they say older and wiser however were just older and dafter😂!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Yes we have cancelled many as well, and I'm not bothered about all the tests and suchlike, but not prepared to be offloaded to quarantine and have to fly home.  Would rather either holiday at home or take the car to France, like we used to.