Live from Symphony - Oct 2, 2021

20 minutes ago, suebcoop said:

I love looking at the clouds and seeing what pictures we can see.  In your 6th picture I see a dog running.  I am also enjoying everyone's post and pictures as I was suppose to have been on this cruise but had to cancel.

I have meant to try taking a cloud pic and in photoshop bring out stuff you see by slightly darkening the area. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

Is there a portrait setting? If so try that. You may have to back off a little bit from the food so you have other objects in the frame that will be blurred.

Yes there is and also I have had it go into a macro mode before but I don't remember how I did it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Well I was offered pot at St Maartin.  😜

I got hit up so many times in Jamaica but a simple "no thanks" always worked fine. I guess the folks on St. Maarten are branching out into new enterprises.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I got hit up so many times in Jamaica but a simple "no thanks" always worked fine. I guess the folks on St. Maarten are branching out into new enterprises.😏

My neighbor has been recovering from cancer and has medical Marijuana.  Trying to be the best neighbor I can, I let her now if she needs ANY help let me now! I can roll it, cook up some brownies, whatever. 

Her husband helped out a neighbor.  For thanks they made him a pie. He told me, "I saw them coming to the house carrying a pie with those, ha, those? “. I said pot holders.  He said Yes!  I said No problem, I understand that now when you think pot holder it is not something you use to carry something hot.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Nice catch.  Another funny is I actually caught it, thought I and thought I corrected it.  You start to type and then click the suggested word or it picks it for you. 

I am learning things from doing the review.  Before when I inserted a pick in the wrong place and noticed it, I didn't know how to correct it.  I accidentally discovered if I delete it from the uploaded picks it deletes it from the message too.   Also it's nice to write in Notes then paste into the message.  Thanks for following and comments. Feedback is encouraging. 

You’re doing a great job. I don’t know if vicarious cruising makes the wait better or worse, but I’m enjoying every word and photo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH that blue water!

I can't believe you said this is your first review?  You're a pro.  Amazing pictures and interesting commentary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Boombaby1953 said:

@Ozark_Kidenjoying your review. We were b2b on symphony in 2019 The cruise director had more energy in 2 wks than we have in 2 years. Is Ricky the CD? 

I think our CD name is Brian.  I posted his pic earlier in the thread .  He is doing a great job. 

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Check out this great video your photographer captured.  And believe it or not it was even planned! 

I just got an alert that I'm running out of memory on my iPhone, so I went into my pictures to delete what I no longer need.  I found a LOT of those videos in my camera roll.  Butt shooting?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It was hot.  Maybe undercap. 

But seriously, he looked high as a kite.  Not that I would know what a high person looks like. 🙄

In Jamaica on a beach there was a local cop who bought pot off the lifeguard then sat down and smoked a joint with him then hopped back into his police car (guess he was on break).   I was sitting right near that area and the cop asked me if I wanted any.   I passed, no desire to get high with a cop - LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just tried the slides to get ready for tomorrows slides at Coco Cay.  The last Harmony cruise I lived on the slides. So climbing the stairs wasn't bad.  I went down the first.  I swing Into the opening and hear the guy.... SIR, SIR... Great fast ride, then I hit the water and several gallons of water rushed up my nose.  So much I thought I had my mouth opened.  The guy runs over SIR SIR YOU OK?  I thought I was OK but I had so much water rushing down my throat I could not answer.  Of course these days they need to stay back some unless you go completely out. 😂. I coughed for awhile and he recommended holding my nose.  I thought, it went in my mouth. 

After recovering I tried the hurricane slide.  Your right, I didn't hold my nose again.  Again when I swing Into the whole, SIR SIR. I think they are not used to seeing older folks hit it so hard but I like speed.  Not as much water this time but still. 

The plus, my nose is so clear right now.  If you don't need your nose cleaned out, Pinch your nose at the end. 👃😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

In Jamaica on a beach there was a local cop who bought pot off the lifeguard then sat down and smoked a joint with him then hopped back into his police car (guess he was on break).   I was sitting right near that area and the cop asked me if I wanted any.   I passed, no desire to get high with a cop - LOL!

At Puerta Vallarta some one ask Sharon if she wanted to fly to the moon.  Good thing she was enjoying the moon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

You have to look close but this is a selfie of me blending into the clouds.  We are in the solarium. 

20211007_131007.thumb.jpg.b25e911731c5464111ae909de43f97e5.jpg

First time quoting myself. 😂🤣😅

Has anyone noticed the reflection selfie? 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Great fast ride, then I hit the water and several gallons of water rushed up my nose.  So much I thought I had my mouth opened. 

That's happened to me before. I thought I was drowning. No fun.

38 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

First time quoting myself. 😂🤣😅

Has anyone noticed the reflection selfie? 

I noticed it. Very nice. you are very artistic.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, brillohead said:

@Ozark_Kid, have they offered the Tutti Salad Bar in the MDR for lunch on sea days at all?

I am going through serious withdrawals right now....

I can’t really answer. For one we never heard of a Tutti Salad bar and We haven’t had lunch in the MDR.  I do remember having lunch In the MDR on another cruise and they had a special salad bar day that you walked around by the entry if I remember correctly.  Maybe that is what the Tutti is.

• Like 1