Cruise Critic News: MSC Group's Luxury Line "Explora Journeys" Cuts Steel For New Cruise Ship

LauraS

• Administrators
(11:15 a.m. EDT) -- MSC Cruises new luxury cruise line "Explora Journeys" has marked the first stage of the construction process of a second luxury ship by cutting the first steel plates at a ceremony in Italy. The steel cutting ceremony took place at the Fincantieri shipyard in Naples, where sister ship Explora I is also being ...http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/site/cc/news/~4/tCMZSTuKbQo

View the full article

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Laura, can we please get a roll call section for this cruise line?  Thanks.

@Happy Cruiser 6143

Please see New Forum for Explora Journeys in the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. Please note Laura's reply. 

11 hours ago, Host Kat said:

@Happy Cruiser 6143

Please see New Forum for Explora Journeys in the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. Please note Laura's reply. 

I get that there are no cruises operating at the moment.  There were no cruises going on during the pandemic either, but the roll calls continued.  People are booking these cruises and it would be nice to have a place to chat and perhaps organize excursions--who knows what the status of those will be by then?  Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I get that there are no cruises operating at the moment.  There were no cruises going on during the pandemic either, but the roll calls continued.  People are booking these cruises and it would be nice to have a place to chat and perhaps organize excursions--who knows what the status of those will be by then?  Just a thought.

Thank you for your post. However, posting your message is not what needs to be done. Remember since Cruise Critic does not review messages before they are posted and cannot read through the thousands of messages posted each day, it depends on you and all your fellow Cruise Critic members for help. Your thoughts should be in an email to the Community Manager and not posted on the boards.

Please note the following portions from the Guidelines you agreed to follow when registering for your free Cruise Critic membership:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums...  However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com..."

Be sure to send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your Cruise Critic user name.

hope this additional information will be helpful! emo34.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

20 hours ago, Host Kat said:

@Happy Cruiser 6143

Thanks for your help, Host Kat.  I had looked around for a way to contact the admin, but couldn't seem to locate anything.  I have sent an e-mail as instructed.

14 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Thanks for your help, Host Kat.  I had looked around for a way to contact the admin, but couldn't seem to locate anything.  I have sent an e-mail as instructed.

You are most welcome!

In addition to the GuidelinesHow to Contact Us is in the Announcements and the following is in the Community Help Center:

For questions or comments regarding the management of our community or any user-generated content you find on our site, or for media inquiries, please contact our Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

• 1 month later...