PG Ambassidors of the Environment Program

claybob

I will be on the 8/5 PG with our 2 children, ages 13 & 15, and am wondering the same thing. I plan to call Radisson as the date gets closer to get more information on the Ambassadors program. My 15 year old is an advanced Scuba diver, so I don't think he wants to miss out on that opportunity!

Our children are 10 and 13. My wife and I are a bit amazed on the lack of info. on this program. We have made numerous inquiries, and have gotten very little feedback. It is either the best kept secret, or a program that is lackluster--I'm hopeing for the former. I'm sure you, like us, have a few questions that could be easily answered by someone who has had the experience.

If any of you fellow cruisers know someone who had kids in this program, tell them to log on and give us a shout!

Thanks

I'm bringing my kids 13 and 14 on the June 21st cruise (too bad you're not on that one!). In the past they have not wanted to do the "kids programs" finding them akin to day care. I read what I could about the Sea program on the PG and showed it to them, but they thought it sounded a little too much like school, so I dropped the subject. In the past they've kept very busy on the ships, but those were larger. Despite the small size of the ship, they are VERY excited about the PG because of the water sports available right off the ship's dock. This will be one cruise I don't think a kids program will be needed.

We JUST returned from a week in Fla and Disney. I'm exhausted. Now I know why I prefer to cruise with them! So much easier!

Archived