EU cruise info please

rsbg1

Hello all, my wife and I are thinking of a cruise in Europe / Mediterranean .  He’s a few places we would like to see. We want to start in Copenhagen and go to England, Spain, down the Mediterranean to Rome.. Are there any ships the do this itinerary ? We could start in Rome. Just need to know what lines, Princess does something like this. Thank you, Ted

12 hours ago, rsbg1 said:

Hello all, my wife and I are thinking of a cruise in Europe / Mediterranean .  He’s a few places we would like to see. We want to start in Copenhagen and go to England, Spain, down the Mediterranean to Rome.. Are there any ships the do this itinerary ? We could start in Rome. Just need to know what lines, Princess does something like this. Thank you, Ted

Have a look at the Cruise Timetables website.  It lists cruises that depart from various locations around the world and also ports of call.  Good luck with your search.

Oceania do a Rome to Copenhagen next year on Marina. We've sailed on that ship pre-Covid and it was great. Very impressed with Oceania as a cruise line (and we have two further cruises now booked with them). It's "smart casual" style suits our style.