Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

Seems like you’re enjoying your cruise😀

Daughter and I doing more relaxing this cruise. Normally I’m all about drinks and games and shows and adult nightlife…

We have had a lot - family cancer wise, and I work in a hospital so COVID has us exhausted…

we are doing cooking classes on the ship, pie making and pasts so far… spa passes, definitely will see comedy shows and main shows, maybe dive in movies instead of deck parties … we’ll see, I might hit the deck with a full drink and decide to dance the night away lol!

But right now reading on the balcony, napping on deck, watching football … sounds like a plan!

I am doing Rhythm of the nights in PV, we decided on the turtle sanctuary in Mazatlan, and since we just spent a week in Cabo in September and the port time is short we’ll meet my friend who lives there for lunch and then do some shopping…

sounds like you had a great group on board 😃

maybe I’ll make a few friends, I usually do, sometimes plan a new cruise together 😂

sorry I hijacked your review with my preview, rude of me 😂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

A passport is not required to leave the ship in Mazatlan or the majority of the ports Carnival sails to. We take ours off because if something happens that we miss the ship, it is much easier to fly back to the states if you have your passport. Being older makes the chance of something happening a little greater. 😎

I get that! I thought a photo of it with the barcode might suffice in an emergency? I bet take our actual passports with us!

I could like getting stranded in Cabo maybe lol, but not Mazatlan lol!

what did you and Patty do in Mazatlan?
looking forward to her pics!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gotscrapz said:

I get that! I thought a photo of it with the barcode might suffice in an emergency? I bet take our actual passports with us!

I could like getting stranded in Cabo maybe lol, but not Mazatlan lol!

what did you and Patty do in Mazatlan?
looking forward to her pics!

We did the city, malecon, cliff diver, cathedral, tour with a scenic harbor cruise. There was a one hour open bar on the harbor cruise portion. We enjoyed it. 😎

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I went down to deck 4 they had the 2 for 1 shirt sale listed at 6pm. It was 6:20 but no sale.

maybe it was a 15 minute sale.

I did the same thing when I was on a few weeks ago.. found it in the back corner of the shop where they sell the cologne and makeup. 

• Like 1

Thank you @Jamman54 I think that’s my back up if the turtle sanctuary doesn’t work out. I booked (not offered by carnival) but the choosing the date was in the “notes” so just in case they accommodate thar day - waiting on confirmation.

@Saint Gregwhats our drink count today? Seems your mostly bloody Marys and beer today…

41 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The playlist shows I like the best now are the ones that incorporate real musicians from around the ship. Shows like this one and celestial strings.

This show is a shell of what it was before the shutdown. Smaller stages out in the audience and drones flying overhead during Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. 

14 minutes ago, vwwolfe said:

This show is a shell of what it was before the shutdown. Smaller stages out in the audience and drones flying overhead during Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. 

yeah I noticed the stage was different and was wondering about the drones. I missed that song.

• Like 1