New Europe sailings for 2023 now available

rachiem

I want to book Beyond for spring of 2023 TA; I have booked what I think would make this a b2b, but need the TA.  It looks like May 7, 2023 is the next cruise.  Does anyone know the itinerary for Beyond’s TA?  

Thanks!

Edited by Lastdance

50 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I want to book Beyond for spring of 2023 TA; I have booked what I think would make this a b2b, but need the TA.  It looks like May 7, 2023 is the next cruise.  Does anyone know the itinerary for Beyond’s TA?  

Thanks!

Ft Lauderdale, Ponta Delgada, Cartagena, Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno, Civitavecchia.  23 Apr 2023, 14 nights.

Edited by goofysmom99
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

I got these in Future Cruises yesterday.

20211020_162822.jpg

Yesterday you could book the Apex and Beyond Fall 2023 Transatlantic which I did. I booked the beyond and paid the deposit.  Today they aren't showing up.  I can't get into my reservation. I think somebody slipped and released these 2 transatlantic by accident.

Phyllis

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FBrew said:

Yesterday you could book the Apex and Beyond Fall 2023 Transatlantic which I did. I booked the beyond and paid the deposit.  Today they aren't showing up.  I can't get into my reservation. I think somebody slipped and released these 2 transatlantic by accident.

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis.  All except Constellation were available onboard yesterday.  I added my booking into the app manually and it's still there.  Could be that they were withdrawn temporarily because X screwed up at least some of the pricing.  I booked a plain old veranda but then went back to my cabin and rechecked prices.  Turns out a C1 was $110 cheaper so I upgraded cabin & location and got the lower price.  Obviously one of those two prices was wrong.  I probably won't be booking suites anymore so will likely stay with M-class or S-class.  I like the Sky Lounges which E-class doesn't have (unless you're in a suite).

Edited by goofysmom99

2 hours ago, FBrew said:

Phyllis

Imho, you are absolutely correct, someone at X made a big mistake.

It will be interesting to see how they handle this. I did not book but when I took a look at the inventory it was obvious that many already had and were able to lock in the lowest prices and the best cabins. This was definitely not a level playing field.

11 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

It will be interesting to see how they handle this. I did not book but when I took a look at the inventory it was obvious that many already had and were able to lock in the lowest prices and the best cabins. This was definitely not a level playing field.

I just booked Beyond's TA for 2023.  I called Captain's Club and connected with someone who said that he could see it.  He sent me to booking and I was able to book my b2b!  I am Beyond excited for these cruises.  I did tell them about the issue, so they do know, but...just call and do not take no for an answer if you are booking this TA!  I did get the suite that I wanted.  the difference between NRF and REF was 1,200.  Actually, I am still on hold for my b2b discount and another question.  6:33 PST.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I was on hold yesterday for 2 hrs 15 min. waiting for Celebrity it was mine own fault because I called mid afternoon.  While I was on hold 2 Iconic suites, penthouse and a royal suites were booked. I have reservation#s and deposits paid so I will keep a close eye on this.   I just don't want to lose my cabin.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I just booked Beyond's TA for 2023.  I called Captain's Club and connected with someone who said that he could see it.  He sent me to booking and I was able to book my b2b!  I am Beyond excited for these cruises.  I did tell them about the issue, so they do know, but...just call and do not take no for an answer if you are booking this TA!  I did get the suite that I wanted.

Thank you so much! ❤️ I called X and was able to book the suite I wanted on the TA too!

Look forward to sharing a toast on board! 

I’m looking at the Apex with a 7 or 9N Norwegian Fjord cruise plus the Iceland/Ireland cruise as a. B2B. Out and Into Amsterdam and just great itineraries and fantastic Departure Port. Did 4-5 days in Amsterdam before a river cruise and want to return soonest. So going to consider those two cruises and spend more than a few days there. 

Daughter said she’d love to join us on the Fjord cruise and we’d have a grand time. 

May just go ahead and jump on it!

den

• Like 3

I had been looking for that 9 night Fjord cruise. Peeved that it is from Amsterdam, and a bit pricey too. I live 15 minutes from Southampton port and did not fancy the cruises departing there for Norway but would not travel to Amsterdam for a comparable cruise. Our 8 nighter was cancelled last year. 

I booked a low deposit and OBC on the Silhouette in September and have to place it …… The Beyond Italy, Greece and Turkey 28/9/23 sounds like a great itinerary with an overnight in Istanbul😀

These prices are getting close to Oceania’s on the E types. 

I booked on Tues at 9am and managed to get the C1 sunset aft for the same price as the SV.

My TA admitted that the new renaming of the cabins had confused everyone and maybe the pricing for some of the sailings are incorrect and need adjusting?

13 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Hi Phyllis.  All except Constellation were available onboard yesterday.  I added my booking into the app manually and it's still there.  Could be that they were withdrawn temporarily because X screwed up at least some of the pricing.  I booked a plain old veranda but then went back to my cabin and rechecked prices.  Turns out a C1 was $110 cheaper so I upgraded cabin & location and got the lower price.  Obviously one of those two prices was wrong.  I probably won't be booking suites anymore so will likely stay with M-class or S-class.  I like the Sky Lounges which E-class doesn't have (unless you're in a suite).

Hi Ruth,

The fall 2023 transatlantic can be seen.  I can now get into my reservation.  I called Celebrity this morning and had them move my reservation  into our group. I have been on the Edge and like the retreat pool area.  We have the Apex booked for back to back in April and the 2022 fall transatlantic. This will tell us if we like the Edge class ship. Frank doesn' t like to travel anymore so 6 years ago I met a woman who was widow and we it it off so now we travel together.  We have the same taste except she don't drink and I do. I hope sometime we can travel on the same ship at the same time..

Phyllis

4 hours ago, rachiem said:

I booked on Tues at 9am and managed to get the C1 sunset aft for the same price as the SV.

My TA admitted that the new renaming of the cabins had confused everyone and maybe the pricing for some of the sailings are incorrect and need adjusting?

The X agent I booked with last night curiously suggested the same thing.

• Like 1