downloading digital pics

jamr

I am new to this board. Am cruising the Glory on Oct 30,04 Have digital camera. I would like to know if I can get my pictured installed to a cd while on the glory. I have 128 mg stick but anticipate taking alot of best quality pics. Don't want to invest in another stick just for this trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Lots of great info on these boards. thanks

I seem to remember that there was a machine in the photo sales are that would transfer you pics to a cd or they can print them for you. I don't remember the cost, but it's probably cheaper than another memory card.

Triumph

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2005;2;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Glory 8/03

Imagination 2/01

Ecstasy

Fantasy

Carnivale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dtchem1:

I don't remember the cost, but it's probably cheaper than another memory card.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe not, if the OP wants to shoot "best quality." A 128mb card would yield about 13 pictures at the highest setting with my camera. It might be worthwhile to think about a lower setting to increase yield, or buy some more media. Try eBay.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

almamater.jpg

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;9;7;10;00&timezone=GMT-0500

And then:

Carnival Spirit 12/10/05 Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;12;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

On the Destiny, the 'photo guys' said that they no longer will transfer digital cards to cd's. there were problems with some computers not being able to read them. I'd either bring extra memory cards/sticks, or a laptop and download them yourself

To Sea, or not, to See.

Starward 81, Volendam 83, Oceanic 87, Majestic 93, Victory 2/10/02, Imagination 5/23/02, 1/30/03, Conquest 12/28/03, Destiny 04/11/04

Conquest New Years Cruise

http://community.webshots.com/user/crisp1028

Archived