Bath Robes

need2vaca

2 hours ago, need2vaca said:

... to pack and want to bring as little as possible.

LOL, you should then always leave that silk robe out of your 22" carry-on rollerboard 😎 

balcony and up gets - usually - white cotton robes, one-size-fit-all (XL or less) hanging inside the closet.  If not, just ask your friendly room steward for it (you can always do that if staying in an OV or Inside ... but)   I don't bother with the white, disposable slippers either, too small for me.  

We were in a regular balcony last cruise (forever ago) and there were no robes. I like to have one to answer the door when morning room service knocks. I asked our steward if we could have two and he brought them - with a Haven logo embroidered on them! I would certainly think they would be available on request with reduced capacity these days.

If the bathrobe is taken off the hanger (hook) and is used - - - another laundry item on the turn

around of the ship.

The Haven Bathrobes are indeed more plush - heavy weight and are almost ankle length -

just the perfect wrap going from the hot tub back to ones cabin (suite?) and having a cocktail on

the balcony or any romantic viewing point.