Help with Packing.

Ok being a fashion princess I am finding some well actually tons of difficulty deciding what to pack and seeing how high school was the last time I went on a Cruise (12 years ago). I need help. Ok 7 night cruise and 2 nights on land before the cruise in Florida. How many outfits per day do you usually wear? What is the best kind of out fit for day time shore excursions. I bought several tank dresses since they are perfect over swim suits and oh so cute. And does any one change again after dinner? Shoes are another story I am at a loss when it comes to choosing shoes. Is there a packing list or guide some where on the internet?

Thanks all.....

Jen and Ray's First Cruise together. Inspiration

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;05;16;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I usually take 2 different dresses for the formal nights and one pair of nice black slacks for dinner with some nice blouses. I take two pair of shoes for evening and a pair of sandals and then wear the walking shoes. I take 5 pairs of capris and that does me for daytimes with a new shirt every day.

A lot of people change after dinner, especially on formal nights.

You will probably overpack but if you are flying remember they have weight restrictions and you can only take two suitcases and a carry on.

If you drive...go for it. Carnival has no restrictions on the amount of luggage.

I usually pack 2 sets of clothes for the daytime, and a few sundresses for dinner. One formal dress with dressier shoes. For the rest I take tennis shoes for my shorts and a pair of brown sandals that will go with the sundresses or short outfits.

Married on Fantasy 9/95

Ecstasy 3/2001

Fantasy 9/2002

Sensational Cruise 7/24/04

Archived