Majesty of the Seas Wedding

Hi everyone,

We just booked our cruise, and wedding ,on RC!:)

Wedding Date: July 14, 2006

4 Day Cruise to the Bahamas(CocoCay/Nassau)

Departure Port: Miami

We have 8 people cruising with us, and 14 attending the ceremony onboard. After the cruise, FI and I are staying in Miami Beach for 5 days - ALONE (hehe).

We're working with Lester from Royal Romance, and so far, I'm not really impressed. He isn't so good about getting back to me when I email him.:(

I need advice on how to make this a really nice, and memorable wedding. I am feeling like things are going to be very rush-rush, but I want my guests to have fun even if they aren't sailing with us. So, I have some questions:

What can I do about having a reception for ALL our guests, but having a longer, more elaborate one that night at dinner with our sailing guests? I don't want to just wear my dress and get married, and then hit the pool. I want a real wedding "day" - dancing, dinner, etc. Any suggestions? I'm not sure on how to work the time frame, or if I should book one of the "enhancement" packages.

If anyone has done this before, please let me know what you found to work best. I'm so confused!! But so EXCITED too:D :D

Thanks!

You can always book a private party on embarkation night. It usually runs about $20 per person. or you can have everyone meet in one of the lounges after dinner for dancing and music. I'm sure the band (For a few bucks) will take requests for favorites songs or they would make announcements for you. Its your day, so keep your dress on and party hardy. Everyone will be wishing you well and will be taking pictures. :D :D

Archived