The Daily for Wednesday December 08, 2021

richwmn

Jacqui @kazu, I cannot say it any better than those who who have already said it.  Thank you for sharing your burden.  I hope it helps to ease your pain even a little bit.  Prayers for you, your husband, your stepson and his mom.  May God’s grace be with you all to carry you through.  ❤️

• Like 20

Jacqui, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Jose and your stepson with his loss as well.  You have always been there for us, and we will always be there for you as well.  After all, we are all family here.  May God give you the strength you need in this trying time.  Neil

• Like 20

2 hours ago, kazu said:

I have lots of email notifications and thank you all for caring and your prayers ♥️ 

I have been on a real roller coaster ride with an ambulance here 2 times in 3 days.  This time Jose went at 4 am.   My good news from last week has been totally obliterated and I don’t know how this will turn out.

And last night my step son (I consider him my friend and we are best friends.  I would never try to replace his mother) called and his mother died.  I am trying to help him as he is the executor and has no knowledge of this stuff.  Fortunately, that was my living so I can help whether I am crying or thinking straight.

Jose is very proud and private but I guess the time has come for him to be on the Care list please.  He doesn’t read CC.  What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him and prayers will.  I’m afraid that we need serious prayers now.

I hope this post makes sense and I don’t have many typos.  It’s been a long day and it’s only 3 pm and the tears are still coming.  I’m sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  

Thank you for all of your caring.  ♥️  I really appreciate it.  

Hopefully I will be stronger tomorrow 🤞 

Hi Jacqui.

I'm so sorry to hear Jose is not well and our most sincere best wishes and prayers are for you both.

Condolences for your stepson and you all for the loss of his dear mam.

Love and hugs from Pauline and I.

Graham x.

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

We were delayed by traffic inthe channel.   We are moving now.  The sail away music is great.

Have a wonderful cruise!

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

That is one looooong channel!

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, kazu said:

I have lots of email notifications and thank you all for caring and your prayers ♥️ 

I have been on a real roller coaster ride with an ambulance here 2 times in 3 days.  This time Jose went at 4 am.   My good news from last week has been totally obliterated and I don’t know how this will turn out.

And last night my step son (I consider him my friend and we are best friends.  I would never try to replace his mother) called and his mother died.  I am trying to help him as he is the executor and has no knowledge of this stuff.  Fortunately, that was my living so I can help whether I am crying or thinking straight.

Jose is very proud and private but I guess the time has come for him to be on the Care list please.  He doesn’t read CC.  What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him and prayers will.  I’m afraid that we need serious prayers now.

I hope this post makes sense and I don’t have many typos.  It’s been a long day and it’s only 3 pm and the tears are still coming.  I’m sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  

Thank you for all of your caring.  ♥️  I really appreciate it.  

Hopefully I will be stronger tomorrow 🤞 

Will continue praying for you and Jose, and like Sam, what he doesn’t know about us here, won’t hurt him, but all our prayers might help. Praying 🙏 

• Like 14

Good afternoon/evening.  We are battening down the hatches here in San Diego for some cold, wet weather.  Rare for us.  I brought my glittery (yes -- glitter) woodland animals back into the garage.  Glitter doesn't like rain.  

Congratulations to @rafinmdRoy on reaching the halfway point in treatment.  I hope it hasn't been too awful.  You mentioned sleepiness, Roy.  That in itself can be disturbing.  I sometimes take sublingual B-12 because it's so important for energy and any digestive problems seem to cause a deficiency.  I know you have other stuff going on, but it couldn't hurt.

It's nice to see so many of us setting sail again -- some on short jaunts and some quite lengthy.  (I'm looking at you, @Seasick Sailor.)   Very happy for those headed out to sea again.  

All of us are joined in prayer and positive thought for Jacqui and Jose and their family.  Very tough times.  After sharing and caring through this whole pandemic, our prayer group is strong here.  

Thank you once again, Rich, for the Daily.  Everyone, stay safe and keep loved ones close.

• Like 17

Thanks for all the Daily reports,we have been to Nuka Alofa, Tonga, all the photos bring back good memories.

@rafinmd  you are halfway through the course of radiotherapy already.  Are the appointments at the same time each day?

@mamaofami Happy Birthday to Matthew. 

@Sharon in AZ I have a  similar HAL  Christmas Decoration, but labelled Volendam. 

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 10

@kazuThank you for sharing  with us,  our thoughts are with you, I'm  wishing that  we could help you in some way.

Do you have nearby friends or neighbours who can support you?  Do Covid restrictions  permit you to visit Jose in the hospital?   

Sending cyber hugs to you. 

Condolences to your stepson on the loss of his mother.

PS. You are not a Debbie downer.

• Like 12