Fiesta Party Boat Excursion Cozumel

One time the waves were too high and it was cancelled. One time my son drank too much and had too much sun and did not make Carlos and Charlies. It all depends. My single adult children have enjoyed the party boats in several ports. I have been on one, ( I am old and married ) and I did not have any problems with it, but won't do it again. They go on them to meet people; and they do. Nancy

99 Norwegian Sea 00Triumph

01 Victory 01 Spirit

02 Inspiration 02 Conquest

03Dawn Princess 04Celebration

my fiance and i went on it last year with another couple who we met on the ship. If you like to drink and party, it is a good place to be.

Almost as soon as you get on they are feeding you rum punch and margarita's, then you get to the beach and you can get punch, margaritas, and beer all you can drink, and if you are not too loaded you can snorkle and hang out on the beach. Then after you get back on the boat heading back towards the ship, they have a limbo contest where they shoot tequilla down your mouth and a couple other contests.

Needless to say we had fun, but we didnt get to make it to dinner that night, got back to our cabin and woke up at 2 in the morning.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;05;27;2;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Till my wedding!!!

Venus, that sounds about right. We didn't take that excursion, but you could hear everyone who did when it arrived back at the Conquest.

Wish I would have been on it!

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=18>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

Carnival Conquest 4/18/04

I'm also in the "didn't make it to dinner that night" category! I really enjoyed the excursion, though. It was lots of fun, enjoyed the dancing and being silly and the beach they took us to was really pretty. They had a lot of shops there and a restaurant as well. The food was only ok at the restaurant. We ate the buffet (had to eat something after all the alcohol!) but we were told if you ordered off the menu it was good. We're going to do it again next time we're in Cozumel!

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Never did Fiesta Party Boat, but did Fury Catamaran (Sail, snorkel, and beach party). What a blast!! I really liked sailing on the catamaran. Didn't know if I should try the Fiesta Party Boat this time around. Anyone ever did both to compare?

Did the Fiesta Party Boat last trip and loved it!There were a couple of kids onboard about 10-12 years old so the crew didn't let it get too wild.I can only imagine what it would be like otherwise!Part of our group did the Fury Catamaran and had to be carried back on board so I assume they had a good time. icon_biggrin.gif

scantrelle;there is someone from Lafitte going on our 10/23/04 SINsation cruise.I don't know who though.Sign in on the web site below....

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=969097554&m=79310889

Crawfish_cook.gif Let's see what we can stir up

SINSATION 10/23/04 firedevil.gif

CONQUEST 10/19/03

INSPIRATION 10/21/01

I did the Fury Catamaran while hubby and son were scuba diving-wasn't sure how I would feel being "alone". No problem! Crew and passengers ALL very friendly-very short snorkel, then the bar opened and headed to private beach. Beach had another open bar, food but you had to pay for that, horseback riding again for a fee, but free kayaks, floaties and a couple of beach volleyball courts. Friendly and fun but I could imagine a few or maybe a LOT of those passengers NOT making dinner! BUT a good time!!!!!!LOL

Archived