MSC price for PCR test required to travel home

Last Lion

14 minutes ago, Last Lion said:

Does anyone know what MSC charges for a PCR test? Royal Caribbean does it for free as a comparison.

Hi Last Lion,

I am trying to get information about the requirements for sailing out of Southampton.  Are there different rules for entering the UK and additional rules for boarding the ship?   Are you planning to sail out of UK on MSC? Or another cruise line?  

Any info would be appreciated.  Right now it’s confusing for Canadians!

Thanks,

Auntdot

1 hour ago, Last Lion said:

Does anyone know what MSC charges for a PCR test? Royal Caribbean does it for free as a comparison.

On Seaview, according to reports on board it was 80 euros. We only required a LFT which is provided FOC by MSC weekly onboard, so no cost for us at disembarkation time!

52 minutes ago, auntdot said:

Hi Last Lion,

I am trying to get information about the requirements for sailing out of Southampton.  Are there different rules for entering the UK and additional rules for boarding the ship?....

The UK Government website, and the MSC website are your friends. In our experience onboard recently, it is futile to accept what others might say....or write! We did our own research recently on Seaview in the Caribbean, followed the advice, and had no issues whatsoever.

Edited by hamrag

1 minute ago, hamrag said:

The UK Government website, and the MSC website are your friends. In our experience onboard recently, it is futile to accept what others might say....or write! We did our own research, followed the advice, and had no issues whatsoever.

1 minute ago, hamrag said:

The UK Government website, and the MSC website are your friends. In our experience onboard recently, it is futile to accept what others might say....or write! We did our own research, followed the advice, and had no issues whatsoever.

Thanks, hamrag.  We are not sailing with MSC, but I was just trying to get general info.  I have checked UK website and will keep following it and the cruise line website closer to sailing.

auntdot

• Like 1