Online check in

coloxray

As you probably read, there is a time cut off for your online check-in.  Doing it just prior to arriving at the port is too late.  Not answering the health questions the calendar day (but less than 24 hours before your cruise) will add additional time to your overall check-in experience.

55 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

As you probably read, there is a time cut off for your online check-in.  Doing it just prior to arriving at the port is too late.  Not answering the health questions the calendar day (but less than 24 hours before your cruise) will add additional time to your overall check-in experience.

You can't answer the health questions until 24 hrs or less before boarding.  Done on your phone.  I love the last question,  which even dh had to answer.   Wanted to if I was 23 weeks or more pregnant!  I'm a little old for that one and dh not likely!   Oh well,  these days you need to laugh about something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, coloxray said:

Will it be ok if I answer the health questions on my phone prior to boarding?  I won’t have a way to print them. 

They don't expect you to print it.  We answered them about two hours before boarding.  They will also go through them again when you check in.