Homewood Suites I-Drive Orlando

Theo1429

On 1/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, Theo1429 said:

Staying at Homewood Suites after a cruise on MY in April any reviews or comments appreciated

Spent a week there last August. Had cancelled an Oct. cruise and needed to use our flight credits. Great location, set back off I-Drive adjacent to another hotel. Dining and shopping in walking distance. Denneys and Bahama Breeze in front of hotel on I-Drive. Liquor store. The Pointe down the street and other direction is The Wheel at Icon Park, giant ferries wheel (too expensive).

We didn't want to deal with a rental car. Bought pass for the I-Drive trolley. Great for everything, goes to mall, lots of dining, Sea World, etc., etc. Handy map shows restaraunts w/stop number.

We found a city bus that goes to MCO and checked schedule. Caught bus on I-Drive by hotel to MCO, saved paying taxi fare.

Hotel was great, we had a one bedroom suite with kitchenette, nice fridge. Swimming pool was in a courtyard with the hotel looming over. Gas grill there if anyone wanted to use it. 

Sorry about the rambling wreck of a review. Nice hotel, great location, and the price was right. Worked great for us. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, Theo1429 said:

Staying at Homewood Suites after a cruise on MY in April any reviews or comments appreciated

Forgot to mention, the free breakfast was pretty good, too. Waffle machine and the usual spread.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:31 AM, mondello said:

Spent a week there last August. Had cancelled an Oct. cruise and needed to use our flight credits. Great location, set back off I-Drive adjacent to another hotel. Dining and shopping in walking distance. Denneys and Bahama Breeze in front of hotel on I-Drive. Liquor store. The Pointe down the street and other direction is The Wheel at Icon Park, giant ferries wheel (too expensive).

We didn't want to deal with a rental car. Bought pass for the I-Drive trolley. Great for everything, goes to mall, lots of dining, Sea World, etc., etc. Handy map shows restaraunts w/stop number.

We found a city bus that goes to MCO and checked schedule. Caught bus on I-Drive by hotel to MCO, saved paying taxi fare.

Hotel was great, we had a one bedroom suite with kitchenette, nice fridge. Swimming pool was in a courtyard with the hotel looming over. Gas grill there if anyone wanted to use it. 

Sorry about the rambling wreck of a review. Nice hotel, great location, and the price was right. Worked great for us. 

Your review is great

• Thanks 1