Ct residents

Jett456

For anyone looking to book on the Legend there is a CT residency promotion. Be sure to ask. Not all the TAs out there know about it. I heard about it from one internet agency. It saved me an additional $200 for the cabin.

Jett456:

When did you book the Legend? and who did you book through? We were on the Legend last April 2003 and we loved the ship!

Thanks in advance,

Cookie

Parents 50th aniversary cruise Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;04;18;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Well I didn't actually book yet but most likely will today. Buycruises.com gave me the best price and believe me I called a lot of agencies. The prices varied by $3-400 per person!

Thanks for the tip. Is this for the Legend out of NY or Ft Lauderdale? We were considering the Legend for next year out of NY and that would certainly be an incentive to book now.

Shirley

cruising-courtesy-kindness

3-Night Quickie Anniversary Cruise on Majesty of the Seas . . . January 7, 2005

NCL Majesty 11/98

CCL Ecstasy 1/01

CCL Fascination 11/01

CCL Fascination 4/03

RCI Majesty of the Seas 8/03

CCL Imagination 12/03

CCL Fascination 5/04

RCI Majesty of the Seas 1/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Not all the TAs out there know about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are right about not all TA's knowing about it, BUT, A TA looking out for his clients most cost efficient cruise rate will always check for state residency promos, sr. promos, past passenger promos, IS-OV-Bal guarantees, etc. so as to offer their clients the LOWEST FARES possible at the time of research.

The cruiseline reps will sure not advise the TA's about these type of promos unless they inquire about them ! icon_redface.gif

Curtis...

Waiting patiently for MY ship to come in !!!

The CT residency rate is leaving from NY only (I think). Well, the agent I called quoted me a price that was higher than it should have been. I mentioned the CT residency rate before I hung up and she called me back and told me that she called the cruise line and there was indeed a CT residency rate and her quote came down accordingly. I just don't think its possible for agents to know every single incentive and special rate out there. Its up to us to do the research and then get the best price.

Archived