Imagination, leaving tomorrow

terrybiz

Don't worry about the small stuff.

Remember to take all of your travel documents, passports, etc. and put them in your purse/carry-on before going to sleep tonight.

You can get by without the rest - missing docs will leave you at the dock.

Enjoy!

Howard

Just off the Imagination on the 13th. This was our first cruise! We had a wonderful time! Everything was wonderful! Hopefully you'll have Dennis is the Spirit Dinning Room for dinner! He's a wonderful guy! The ship was very very clean and well kept! Large variety of people, all ages! Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!

I just cruised on the Imagination this month.

Tips: There are multiple pools if you want to avoid the crowds. The top deck at the front of the ship (with the walking track and mini-golf) is great for sun-bathing and you can still see all of the activities (Hairy Chest Contest, Survivor, Ice Sculpting, etc) that is going on down below.

Try the daily drink specials if you like strong froo froo drinks.

Watch the nightly shows. We had 3 comedians and went to both the early and late shows for each of them. The Vegas-style show was good too.

If you are going to Ocho Rios, Dunn's river falls is GREAT! It's beautiful and FUN! We also snorkelled and did some shopping. Be prepared for very aggressive shopkeepers in the market area. Don't be afraid to say "No Thank You!"

Eat in the formal dining room. The people are great and the waiters are wonderful. Not to mention, you can get food without standing in line.

HAVE FUN! The staff is great and the ship is (of course) FUN!!!!

lunagirl: Where you on the 5 day cruise? I will be going on that one with my sister in 23 days :) How many vegas style shows did they have during your cruise? How was the food? Did you notice any new menu selections since the new french chef has started adding dishes? Did the imagination have the new bedding? Sorry for all the questions but I am so excited and it is hard to find new information on this ship.

Thanks ;)

Rachel

Archived