I Can't Get In Touch With Princess. What Should I Do?

ToughCookie

Hello everyone. I am interested in changing our stateroom, but I can't get in touch with Princess. Their live chat seems to be always unavailable nowadays. And on the phone, I've been on hold for nearly forty minutes now. When I go to send a "ticket," I'm only offered four narrow options about which I can send a message. I totally understand that these are crazy times. I'm not miffed, just confused. How can I get in touch with them? We haven't been working through a travel agent. Should I contact one to help me? Thanks so much for any advice! (First time cruisers)

All you can do at this point is just keep trying the chat feature or wait on hold. Early morning and later in the day seem to be the fastest times. Hold times are frequently 60-90 minutes so make sure you have a fully charged phone  or a charger handy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ToughCookie said:

Hello everyone. I am interested in changing our stateroom, but I can't get in touch with Princess. Their live chat seems to be always unavailable nowadays. And on the phone, I've been on hold for nearly forty minutes now. When I go to send a "ticket," I'm only offered four narrow options about which I can send a message. I totally understand that these are crazy times. I'm not miffed, just confused. How can I get in touch with them? We haven't been working through a travel agent. Should I contact one to help me? Thanks so much for any advice! (First time cruisers)

If you call the 1 800 Princess line, call 

first thing in the morning when they open or the chat line early or late is the best time.  Weekends are tough.  

If you booked online with Princess or on the phone, best to call them to change.

Another option if you just can’t get through is to send an email to customer relations.  Let them know how much trouble you have had, you’re booking number, name and sail date.  They work by date of travel.

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Take care and good luck.

• Like 1

I am booked on the 10/22 Discovery Love Boat cruise, which is filling up rapidly.  I noticed a more desirable cabin became available today.  I e-mailed my PVP to move me over, and within 15 min I received a confirmation e-mail.

If you use Chat, have your question typed up / copy /paste. You can lose Chat connection by being slow to type question. Alternatively type a brief question like 'Stateroom' as first response, you can expand once chat connection is established.

I also keep closing and clicking Chat to get to an available person.