Chile Mobility Pass Question

JeffLazoCP

Hello all!  I submitted my CDC Vaccine details and photo however was denied for the following reason:

Reason: Se solicita comprobante de vacunas con código QR, imagen legible

Reason: Proof of vaccinations with QR code is requested, readable image

I resubmitted adding a note that US CDC Vaccine cards do not contain a QR code and am awaiting a response.  Has anyone run into this before?

Our Vaccine card did not have a QR code when we submitted it in December.  Be sure to submit each dose separately, uploading the same card each time.  Do check with you vaccine card.  Mychart (who is the system that my vaccine is registered with) now has a QR code.  Also many of the pharmacies have begun adding QR codes.  

On 2/1/2022 at 9:02 AM, scottjeanne said:

Our Vaccine card did not have a QR code when we submitted it in December.  Be sure to submit each dose separately, uploading the same card each time.  Do check with you vaccine card.  Mychart (who is the system that my vaccine is registered with) now has a QR code.  Also many of the pharmacies have begun adding QR codes.  

As @scottjeanne says, your healthcare provider or the pharmacy where you received the vaccine may be able to provide a QR code. Our UNC MyChart will print out a list with details of all our vaccine doses and a QR code.

Also, our results were sent to the NCDHHS Vaccine Management System and we can use that to print out a list with details of all our vaccine doses and a QR code. Maybe your state has something similar?

Anyway, I submitted our CDC cards and the printout from UNC MyChart. It took two days for my Mobility Pass to be approved and five days for John's.

I was more worried about the names agreeing because John is a "Jr". That suffix appears on his passport, but not his CDC card. However, that turned out not to be an issue. I suppose having first name, last name, and birthdate matching was enough.