no documents

mcgovernsandra

we are leaving on the Century on March 9 and have yet to receive our cruise documents. What is the usual time frame for Celebrity to send these out?

Hi !

I am on the same sailing as you, and I recieved my documents about 10 days ago. You should call your Travel Agent or Celebrity (if you booked through Celebrity).

You should have had them by now. Not to worry though. It can be easily straighted out.

Have you registered for the Cruise Critic meet and mingle ? I hope to see you there !

I booked thru cruise.com I am all set with my express pass, but am just a little anal and like to have my luggage tags and docs as "proof" that I am really all set!! I am going to give it until Friday and then make a phone call.

Andy, yes, my hubby and I did sign up for the cruise critic party. Hope to see you there. The 2 week countdown has begun and we are getting really excited.

I booked thru cruise.com I am all set with my express pass, but am just a little anal and like to have my luggage tags and docs as "proof" that I am really all set!! I am going to give it until Friday and then make a phone call.

Andy, yes, my hubby and I did sign up for the cruise critic party. Hope to see you there. The 2 week countdown has begun and we are getting really excited.

Hi !

Perhaps your TA does electronic documents, I am not sure. Some TA's do this to save on postage. I would check with them to be sure.

I look forward to meeting you at the party. See you there !

Archived