Back to back cruises on Glory

sinned

You can get the same room and dining for a back to back. However, my advice is to not book a back to back!

My mom ignored this bit of advice when she did back to back on the HAL Zuiderdam.

Why? You get the same food both trips, same entertainment, same ship. SHe was bored the 2nd week!

My advice would be to book a different cruise line the 2nd week (Disney, RCCL, whatever). I look forward to exploring a new ship and with two different ships, that's a go! Plus you get the different entertainment, food and experience, it's great! Also, if for whatever reason, you should think that in the first week of the Glory, that it is a wretched ship, hey, you get to do it all over next week! FWIW, I am going on the Glory next month and am looking forward to it!

You will have to make sure your cabin is booked that way for both weeks. Your dining table can be the same but your wait staff may not. (tip for each week seperately.

The difference with sailing the GLory is you will be going to different ports the 2nd week. But your entertainment and your food will be the same. Now I see that the Disney Magic and the Royal Carribbean Mariner of the seas is leaving from the same port as the GLory. You may look into sailing on those ships probably for the same amount of money. (you dont get a big price break for booking back to back cruises.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived