Consecutive cruise w/day in-between - will they test?

phoenix_dream

I know if you have a B2B or a consecutive Celebrity or Royal cruise you can get a free test onboard.  But what happens if you have a consecutive cruise (Celebrity) but there is one day in-between?  Will they still test you?  If not it will be very difficult to arrange for a test in-between, especially if you don't rent a car.  They changed the wording on their Celebrity FAQ's which concerns me.  It used to say they would offer this as long as the cruise is within 2 days.  Now that wording is eliminated, and it just says that the test has to be taken within 2 days, which implies that you need to test (which I expected) but doesn't say they will offer it to you.  

Has anyone done this recently?  We are sailing in April and I realize that anything can change by then but trying to plan ahead.  I suspect (hope!) it is just the usual unclear Celebrity wording but hoping to hear some real life (and recent) feedback.

I just had a two-day-in-between situation and Celebrity arranged for a free test on Saturday, disembark morning, at 7:15.  Embarked the next cruise on Monday.  

If you have only one day in between and you are going to another Celebrity cruise, or even to a Royal cruise, they should make similar arrangements for you.

let the Documentation Officer know as soon as you can on the first cruise.

Yep, they are still testing. Just had a test today (Saturday) coming off one Celebrity ship and going to board another in two days (Monday).

Also it was neat to know they had zero cases from all the samples they had been collecting all week including the regular staff tests.

18 minutes ago, lemonrinds said:

Yep, they are still testing. Just had a test today (Saturday) coming off one Celebrity ship and going to board another in two days (Monday).

Also it was neat to know they had zero cases from all the samples they had been collecting all week including the regular staff tests.

Which ship?   We have this same case at the end of March getting off Reflection and going to Tampa to board Constellation.

• 1 month later...