Panama Canal jigsaw puzzle

Turtles06

Like so many folks during the pandemic, my wife and I have been doing jigsaw puzzles.  We pick subjects that are meaningful to us, including special places we’ve visited.  Recently, on an arts and puzzles web site, I came across this jigsaw puzzle of the Gatun Locks.  It was made from a photograph taken by a photographer on board the Viking Sky nearing the end of a partial transit of the Canal in December 2017.   (The date of the photograph can also be approximated from the status of completion of the new Atlantic Bridge.  😊

It was a fun and challenging puzzle; it brought back fond memories of our two full transits, one of which was also in 2017, and kept up our excitement for the B2B transits we have scheduled for next year.

00-m8Z7QgQNSN1pSiWVw3FAIG1nv5s5FgYR4GzGtunnUQahiTXvajaU0nwGnbu3DIvk4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1645323107

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

If you have done a transit and have wonderful photos you love, you can have them made into jigsaw puzzles.  There are companies that do this.  My pics go to Shutterfly and you can get puzzles made from 60 - 1000 pieces.  EM