Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

38 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

This is NOT meant to offend anyone, but I have always wondered why senior men wear their hair like that gentlemen in the cap.  Our current neighbor is in his 70s and his hair is a lot longer and I don't think they realize how it really looks!

Have you seen the old guys with long white beards that reach their chests? Those are the strangest and remind us of the Hatfield's and McCoy's. 

Edited by sanmarcosman

Sid nailed the walk time. I got off the ship at 8:25 and arrived at Native Choice at 8:50. I think I can shave a  minutes off of it next time now my way around the port. I found the two closed exits before I found the open one.

• Like 5

Inside to check in. They told me it’s a two hour ride with no bathroom break so I went ahead and used it while I was there. They want you there 10mins ahead of time to check in and use the bathroom so 8:50 was perfect.

• Like 1

It was just six of us in a van. Two couples and a kid. One of the couples was going on a lagoon excursion. 

It was just four of us going to the ruins. Me and a Russian couple from Dallas with their daughter.

They say they don’t recommend this tour for kids under six and I think she was right around that age 6-7 would be my guess but I’m terrible with kids ages. They’re going cave tubing tomorrow so the kid will like that much better.

77B9D492-ED6A-4710-BB57-E2334A7ED3F1.jpeg

1F8C7DC5-7E19-44EE-89CB-73BA3C3DF53B.jpeg

F10F90AB-F16A-4BCF-8552-B73F876A71EA.jpeg

• Like 2

The first thing they did when we got on the shuttle was give us water from the ice chest. Unlimited water on the tour. There is no restaurant stop. They have sack lunches for us probably to eat or be way back. Fine with me. I hate when we cut ruins tours short so we can go to a restaurant for chicken, rice, and beans.

• Like 5