Advice please

ozzysdad

Impulsively looking at cruising on the 8th April out of Southampton, cruise takes in Spain and France, could I ask what the current protocols are with regards for testing, I'm sure someone has posted details somewhere but I haven't got time to search, it may save me a trip to TA's if I need to jump through too many hoops, I'm triple vaccinated as is my partner and our 16 year old son is double jabbed, thanks in advance.

As an aside what is the situation on board? When I travelled in October it was masks for moving around and social distancing in some of the venues, is this still the case or has there been some relaxation?.

Your son needs to have had his second injection within 270 days of the last day of the cruise.

You will all have LFT tests at Southampton 

Masks when moving around indoors

Can't comment on social distancing measures.

Just disembarked Iona. Free lateral flow test in Southampton before embarkation.

Masks were worn in theatre and all corridors. You had to wear a mask when entering the Horizon dining room but as soon as you sit down to eat obviously it’s removed. No masks in the Skydome. Masks used when entering all paid and main dining rooms until food is served. No masks needed outside.