New 2022 Coral Princess Releases

10 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Does anyone have the prices for the Coral Princess cruises going on sale on Thursday ? Namely the 26th June Code 6208Q ? Thanks. 

The lead-in prices ie lowest category in that class are:

Saver Fare

Inside $819

Oceanview $1019

Balcony $1119

Mini Suite $1219

Club Class Mini Suite $1519

Suite $1719

Plus Fare

Inside $1099

Oceanview $1299

Balcony $1399

Mini Suite $1499

Club Class Mini Suite $1799

Suite $1999

We've got a request in to our planner to book that cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekka49 said:

Yes, you are correct the cruise I was looking at has gone up by $200.

I think that some one rushed to get prices onto their web page.

Or that website is getting so much interest they decided to hike their prices since no-one can check the actual Princess fares yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The lead-in prices ie lowest category in that class are:

Saver Fare

Inside $819

Oceanview $1019

Balcony $1119

Mini Suite $1219

Club Class Mini Suite $1519

Suite $1719

Plus Fare

Inside $1099

Oceanview $1299

Balcony $1399

Mini Suite $1499

Club Class Mini Suite $1799

Suite $1999

We've got a request in to our planner to book that cruise.

Thank you sooo much, just what I have been looking for. I am definitely booking this on Thursday too. Do you know if the 3 For Free for longer is also at play here? And my other question is the extra cost for a 3rd guest (child). 

11 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Do you know if the 3 For Free for longer is also at play here?

The 3 for Free deal is current until 6th May. So lowest category price should apply to all categories in each cabin class.

Edited by SinbadThePorter
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Thank you sooo much, just what I have been looking for. I am definitely booking this on Thursday too. Do you know if the 3 For Free for longer is also at play here? And my other question is the extra cost for a 3rd guest (child). 

I don't know if they will be included in Three for Free unfortunately, I wouldn't plan on it though, they don't usually include new releases in existing deals.

The info I have only shows the per person twin share rates, so I can't help you on the 3rd person fare.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I don't know if they will be included in Three for Free unfortunately, I wouldn't plan on it though, they don't usually include new releases in existing deals.

The info I have only shows the per person twin share rates, so I can't help you on the 3rd person fare.

Thanks. Any chance your Planner would know the 3rd person rate?

Edited by CDaze71

19 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Thanks. Any chance your Planner would know the 3rd person rate?

I don't know. I might be talking to her tomorrow and, if so, I'll ask her but I suspect she only gets the same lead-in fare info that I'm using.

If you want to look at the fares directly go to the "Source" BugalugsNZ recommended in post 3 of this thread. You can download a PDF.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I don't know. I might be talking to her tomorrow and, if so, I'll ask her but I suspect she only gets the same lead-in fare info that I'm using.

If you want to look at the fares directly go to the "Source" BugalugsNZ recommended in post 3 of this thread. You can download a PDF.

Thanks, I just did that. It's interesting because to the very far right of the table it mentions $236 in Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. I wonder if they are additional to the lead in fares listed. I wil see if I can download the file and add it here.

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Or that website is getting so much interest they decided to hike their prices since no-one can check the actual Princess fares yet. 

Could be a true story. I will stick we my TA

1 hour ago, CDaze71 said:

Thanks, I just did that. It's interesting because to the very far right of the table it mentions $236 in Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. I wonder if they are additional to the lead in fares listed. I wil see if I can download the file and add it here.

No, it says at the top that the fares include "TF&PE" which is required for all cruises booked here, but all cruise confirmation summaries show the actual fare then the TF&PEs then the total, so you know what the breakdown is. If there is an itinerary change before final payment the fare total may change slightly because the new port(s) have different charges. After final payment or during the cruise you get those charges as a credit to your account for missed ports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekka49 said:

I think some one who is clean, jumped the gun to get interest in bookings.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Their original fares were as per the Princess release which can be seen on the "Source" website. Since nobody can actually book yet they asked for expressions of interest. If they were getting too much interest they may have hiked their prices. I don't believe they are bound to stick to the official pricing (I may be wrong though) and there is no way it can be checked until bookings open on Thursday.

***UPDATE**
I just spoke to my Cruise Holiday Planner and he is going to hold a cabin for me as they go on sale on Thursday. Still no prices for the third person, except for the lead-in Twin prices we have already seen. But what he did say was that YES the 3 For FREE for longer will be on these itineraries and the bonus for Elite's to get the 25% off the extra it costs for the PLUS fares vs the Saver fares. So essentially instead of $40 pp per day extra, it is only $30 pp per day for PLUS - BARGAIN. 

40 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

***UPDATE**
I just spoke to my Cruise Holiday Planner and he is going to hold a cabin for me as they go on sale on Thursday. Still no prices for the third person, except for the lead-in Twin prices we have already seen. But what he did say was that YES the 3 For FREE for longer will be on these itineraries and the bonus for Elite's to get the 25% off the extra it costs for the PLUS fares vs the Saver fares. So essentially instead of $40 pp per day extra, it is only $30 pp per day for PLUS - BARGAIN. 

That's good  news. I wasn't sure whether is would apply to the new cruises. The discount on the Plus package applies to all Xaptains's Circle members not just Elites.

9 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Oh OK I didn't know that. 

I don't think it's been mentioned much. I only noticed it when I was looking at a booking confirmation I got recently. Then I went and looked at a refare I'd got a few weeks ago and it was on that as well.

Princess seem to be offering some very good deals to encourage passengers to come back to cruising.

• Like 2

I booked on a November PNG cruise with Coral Princess four days ago. I checked Smarttraveller first, and their travel advice  for PNG changed on 15th Feb from Do Not Travel to Reconsider Your Need To Travel. Other countries which have this same rating include Vietnam, New Caledonia, Samoa. This is an overall rating for the whole country, and of course some parts of any country are safer than others. In the case of PNG, I think much of this rating is caused by the Port Moresby situation.

Anyway, I did a long search for travel insurance for a cruise to PNG, and found several companies won't insure that, but there are several reputable companies that will, including Covid cover.

And yes, there were some good deals going from Princess.

Edited by cruiser3775

On 3/21/2022 at 4:33 PM, CDaze71 said:

And my other question is the extra cost for a 3rd guest (child). 

If you go to princess.com and look at cruises from Brisbane it will bring up the cruises and prices and on right hand side shows price for 3rd and 4th guest. Think it won't vary much for a child but daughter to recall from when daughter cruised they may not have paid taxes for the children.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, valantine80 said:

Also on princess website if you look at their ships choose Coral Princess, look at the deck plans, enter number of guests and will show the cabins that will accommodate three.

Yep, I can do this for sailings later in the year to get an idea of the 3rd person price. But the cruise I want doesn't go on sale until tomorrow morning. 

I reckon those new Coral Princess sailings will be booked out as soon as they are released tomorrow. What with Princess Personal planners and the big cruise TA's doing 'registers of interest' and getting a block allocation of cabins already.

Edited by NSWP

On 3/21/2022 at 7:11 PM, ekka49 said:

I think some one who is clean, jumped the gun to get interest in bookings.

And a few other big cruise TA's who are well in with Princess.

10 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I reckon those new Coral Princess sailings will be booked out as soon as they are released tomorrow. What with Princess Personal planners and the big cruise TA's doing 'registers of interest' and getting a block allocation of cabins already.

I hope I don't miss out. I have my Cruise Planner onto it, so I hope I get the cabin I want. 

• Like 1

Just now, CDaze71 said:

I hope I don't miss out. I have my Cruise Planner onto it, so I hope I get the cabin I want. 

You should be OK as you have registered with your Cruise Planner, good luck with it all.

• Like 1