Do Health Questionnaire on computer?

12cruise2

Hi, all,

Thanks to everyone, I got checked in on the computer online for our first Celebrity May cruise.  We will Not be downloading the ap as we don't own a smart phone, don't use a smart phone and won't be using a smart phone.  Question--will we be able to do the health questionnaire on the computer?  Or do we do it when we arrive at the port for check-in?

Thank you all for your help.

Edited by 12cruise2

In fact, for those of us who choose to not use, purchase or want to bring a 'smart phone' aboard, ALL check-in's will need to be completed at the pier.

A good thing, I can think of, about using the app in advance is one will know in advance what issues to expect before boarding and get them rectified and boarding quicker.

Yet, there is something to be said to doing it the old fashion way, too... The longing for days of yore AND to be sure there is nothing incorrect about that either.

bon voyage

Bo1953--Not "all check-ins" will/need to be done at the pier.  If you use a computer and go to your res. online on a computer, you can check in, get your desired boarding time 45 days in advance, enter your passport info, get luggage tags, make dining res., purchase the internet if I remember correctly, etc. Print out the pass.  One doesn't HAVE to use a smartphone to do the complete check-in--just the health questionnaire apparently.  Just so there's no confusion.

Thank you, ChezMaryLou for your response.  We'll do the health questionnaires at the pier.

Edited by 12cruise2

1 minute ago, 12cruise2 said:

Bo1953--that is just not true that "all checkins" will/need to be done at the pier.  If you use a computer and go to your res. online on a computer, you can check in, get your desired boarding time 45 days in advance, enter your passport info, get luggage tags, make dining res., purchase the internet if I remember correctly, etc. Print out the pass.  One doesn't HAVE to use a smartphone to do the complete checkin--just the health questionnaire apparently.  Just so there's no confusion.

Thank you, ChezMaryLou for your response.  We'll do the health questionnaires at the pier.

The "health questionnaire" is part of the check-in process, is it not?

Because one can get documents before arriving  does not necessarily mean that check-in is complete.

In health and bon voyage

26 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

The "health questionnaire" is part of the check-in process, is it not?

Because one can get documents before arriving  does not necessarily mean that check-in is complete.

In health and bon voyage

As I detailed, I went to a lot of trouble, and several cruise critic folks kindly answered my questions awhile back, to get info on what I could do re the check-in process on a computer, so I wanted to try to avoid any confusion (for other newbies) to cause them to think they couldn't do anything related to the check-in process in advance on the computer, that's all.  Thanks for your input.

Edited by 12cruise2