Upgrade bid email - booked through agent - will I get one?

shepardo01

30 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

I am not even sure what you are saying.  I am a fan of MSC. 

Step one in disambiguation.  Create the ambiguity, then add a dash of uncertainty.  Stir well with confusion.  Simmer for three hours, and then proceed to add your definitive interpretation to unify the heretics on the path of rightness.

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/24/2022 at 6:45 PM, alyssamma said:

Lol, it's very easy to understand. Not rocket science at all. However, until mscdivina comes back with more info there is no way to tell.

You said what you thought it was. I said I didn't take it that way. You might be right, you might be wrong. Mscdivina can give additional info to clarify.

Sorry, I have been hiking in Zion for the past few days with lousy internet from the Zion lodge.

In Bryce now and it's great.

I tend to agree with the charter aspect, as I said before I have it in writing no one can change anything so those not in YC cannot get there without doing it all on their own. But with someone paying the tab, they won't.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 10:25 AM, Paphillyguy said:

I am truly curious since I have read on here the many issues you have with MSC and your possible lawsuit why on earth would you book another cruise on MSC? 

I did not, a family member has put together a family cruise and is picking up the tab.

I am in YC so I will suck it up.