Hotel Buenos Aires

Beachvue

I've seen that many recommend the Hilton.  It's close to the port and popular with Americans.

I was working with a local TA for a post trip to Iguazu falls and they were looking to book us in Loi Suites in both BA and the Falls.   We booked a different hotel in Iguazu but are still looking at Loi Suites Recoleta.

Thank you.  We did stay at the Hilton after our cruise in 2020 for one night.   Our cruise ended in BA at the start of the pandemic and could not do any site seeing.  Did you stay at the Hilton in the Puerto Madero district?

• 3 weeks later...

Finally decided and booked Recoleta Grand Hotel.  I had a few questions/special requests and had sent multiple emails to Recoleta Loi Suites with no response.  New TA recommended the Grand over Loi Suites.  They responded promptly to several inquires with helpful information.  I then booked on their website with a "private deal" unlocked with my FB account which was about 40% less than a popular booking site.

Within a few minutes after booking was contacted again regarding the room type I booked as it was unavailable because their booking system had not been updated past March 2023.  They offered a suitable replacement at a similarly great price.   All fully refundable up to 48 hrs prior pay at the hotel.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 5:04 AM, wrk2cruise said:

Finally decided and booked Recoleta Grand Hotel.  I had a few questions/special requests and had sent multiple emails to Recoleta Loi Suites with no response.  New TA recommended the Grand over Loi Suites.  They responded promptly to several inquires with helpful information.  I then booked on their website with a "private deal" unlocked with my FB account which was about 40% less than a popular booking site.

Within a few minutes after booking was contacted again regarding the room type I booked as it was unavailable because their booking system had not been updated past March 2023.  They offered a suitable replacement at a similarly great price.   All fully refundable up to 48 hrs prior pay at the hotel.

I'm looking at the Recolera area as well and am trying to find out how far it is from the cruise port. Do you know if you would have to take a taxi and how far and how much it would be?

I believe it's about 3 miles.  Front desk at hotel has said private transport for 4 people would be $20 last year prices.   I suspect Uber or taxi would be less.

Here is what I got from the front desk.

We do have a private airport transportation service. The prices will vary next year do to inflation.

- Transfer from/ to EZEIZA International Airport USD 50               
- Transfer from/ to Domestic Airport AEROPARQUE USD 25

- Transfer from/ to Cruise Terminal 20 USD 

Waiting additional costs usd 12

* Pick up services at the international airport Ezeiza have included an hour wait once the plane landed, after this time will generate additional hour costs

* Pick up services at the airport Aeroparque have included 30 minutes of wait once the plane landed, after this time will generate additional hour costs

* Maximum capacity per car: 4 persons (depending on the size of the luggage). If your require to carry more than two suitcases it will have an extra cost, because a special car will be required.

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2022 at 7:12 PM, wrk2cruise said:

I believe it's about 3 miles.  Front desk at hotel has said private transport for 4 people would be $20 last year prices.   I suspect Uber or taxi would be less.

Here is what I got from the front desk.

We do have a private airport transportation service. The prices will vary next year do to inflation.

- Transfer from/ to EZEIZA International Airport USD 50               
- Transfer from/ to Domestic Airport AEROPARQUE USD 25

- Transfer from/ to Cruise Terminal 20 USD 

Waiting additional costs usd 12

* Pick up services at the international airport Ezeiza have included an hour wait once the plane landed, after this time will generate additional hour costs

* Pick up services at the airport Aeroparque have included 30 minutes of wait once the plane landed, after this time will generate additional hour costs

* Maximum capacity per car: 4 persons (depending on the size of the luggage). If your require to carry more than two suitcases it will have an extra cost, because a special car will be required.

Thank you. That helps!

• 4 months later...