Today's up date from Marella Cruise

Just spoke to the TA , we go on Friday flying to Corfu to pick the cruise ship up , they said no forms need filling in before we go , I know Italy and Malta you do not need to now but I thought Slovenia you still had to, if you go by the gov website, 

so I can only assume that the forms will be done onboard. You still need to do the lateral flow the day before and it still says that you have to do one at the cruise terminal although the TA said it says on her form  that it is random but I think she may have looked at the cruise and stay in Corfu because it does say random on that section but for the cruise it definitely says you will have to take one at cruise terminal, as you said Rebel Rouser clear as mud !! 

LLOM, Still don't understand how you can have an LFT the day before the flight and then have another one boarding the ship. It might be because the one pre-boarding the ship after being on a plane with a non-tested (LFT) passenger 😂

Rebel Rouser on the Aegean shores stay and cruise, they do not have to take a test the day before the flight but have to take one before boarding the ship, I think this makes more sense as they spend a week in a hotel first. What will be will be , we will still enjoy it .

32 minutes ago, LLOM said:

Rebel Rouser on the Aegean shores stay and cruise, they do not have to take a test the day before the flight but have to take one before boarding the ship, I think this makes more sense as they spend a week in a hotel first. What will be will be , we will still enjoy it .

Perhaps this is where TUI are going wrong? Maybe us who have flown straight to the ship just need to do the pre-flight test and those that are joining  from the land-based holiday to the ship should take one.

21 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Perhaps this is where TUI are going wrong? Maybe us who have flown straight to the ship just need to do the pre-flight test and those that are joining  from the land-based holiday to the ship should take one.

Why bother with pre flight test at all?

Page not found on your link RR so maybe TUI have changed there minds yet again 😉

Edited

Just had a look at TUI/Marella requirements on their website

Discover Iberia stay/cruise

PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
Have a copy of your Spanish Travel Health form to show at the airport

PLF is no longer required for Spain/Majorca 🤔

Edited by Jim The Scot

The required masks for Italy are FFP2 as well, I read somewhere that you can get them onboard ship for a quid. We had a few already so taking them along.

It's amazing how often TUI's email info has contradicted their own website!