Cancelled 6KMXJ -Pacific Is Hopper and move over offer

We were booked on the 6th August cruise which was cancelled.  We decided to keep current booking and move over to the alternate cruise departing 5th Nov this year.

We are yet to receive our new booking number or confirmation details that we are on the November cruise despite the 45 days that passed in regards to accepting of this offer was end of last month.  I have followed up with agent but she is awaiting advice from P & O.  Thought I would check in here as possible other CC members may have some insight.  When I look online at this cruise for November I can see that there are no cabins available in the category we booked so feeling a little anxious about this.

Is anybody else in the same situation for this cancelled cruise but has received the new details or are you still waiting for your confirmation too?  

Thanks

K

Hi K. We are in the same situation. Our cancelling email said "45 business days". Given the number of public  holidays, by my count, P&O are still within their commitment 😞 but their window is fast closing. I'm not really anxious yet, as November is a long time away.