Follow up “live” for June 19 coral princess

1 minute ago, CDaze71 said:

Cool. Thanks. Yeah I will be tucked up in bed at midnight too. 

We’re off to sabatini to check out your insider info about secret pizza shortly! All in the name of research of course.

and fir those who have not had sabatini Brekky, todays offering, poached eggs over roast potatoes with hollsndaise! How special is their presentation! 
and  yesterdays brioche French toast! Both absolutely delicious 

DDDE6F42-0AAC-4064-8DDD-683EDD6473C6.jpeg

FC7E1BE5-8DE5-4FA2-8E11-391491380213.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, CDaze71 said:

Yeah let me know about the Sabatinis secret lunch hideout I found.
Do they have other bacon that isn't crispy? That is too overdone for me. 

I’m sure they will. They know from my first breakfast that I want it crispy and it’s perfect for me lol. I’m positive they will cook things however you want. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

I have been on both Coral Princess and her sister ship Island Princess  Panama Canal and Alaska Inside Passage. Lucky Coral came here instead of Island. They butchered her, losing Universe Lounge, aft view decks and more importantly the full walk around promenade deck.  All for the sake of putting additional cabins...$.

There was a huge uproar in the American cruising fraternity when they butchered Island.  Saved Coral.

Yes - I'm glad we’ve got the Coral Princess here now. Like you we sailed on the Coral in Alaska and the Island in the Panama. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CDaze71 said:

Yeah let me know about the Sabatinis secret lunch hideout I found.
Do they have other bacon that isn't crispy? That is too overdone for me. 

Yep! Alfredo’s coming up no charge! Here’s your menu

8F31B239-763E-4925-9995-F311812A69FE.jpeg

194CDA21-C8C3-4F11-9947-426264FD125A.jpeg

A7D37F6A-AC2C-4875-8801-EF6C6DF9B9A8.jpeg

9C295968-CA5E-4499-B21E-FCA61073C010.jpeg

36A94C1D-553D-4F17-81C3-BF500F94C45F.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The pizza looks good. Nice and gooey. 

When you had the French toast brekky was the syrup real maple syrup or that nasty maple-flavoured corn syrup?

The wine selection by the glass is a bit pathetic. The only red under the Plus package is a Cabernet Merlot which I can't drink. It's an Italian restaurant!!! Where is the Chianti???

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

When you had the French toast brekky was the syrup real maple syrup or that nasty maple-flavoured corn syrup?

The wine selection by the glass is a bit pathetic. The only red under the Plus package is a Cabernet Merlot which I can't drink. It's an Italian restaurant!!! Where is the Chianti???

I note no Pinot Grigio by the glass either, if they sell it by the bottle, they could sell it by the glass.

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We had a half and half! Capricosa? And Tarantino? Shrimps and muscles lol was delicious.

coukdnt tell you about the wine but I enjoyed my Mocktail key west cooler 

I’m not sure re the maple syrup type but whatever it was I really enjoyed it. It doesn’t come with bacon, waiter just offered cos I’ve always asked for crispy bacon and it went down a treat.

4C15180C-0634-4A83-AABA-13B9EA95D00D.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

Maybe it’s an undercover job lol

image.png.58a33991683bf74480eb3215d1e55507.png

LOL. I actually did see it listed in the Patter today that I saw somewhere. So maybe it is on some days and not others. It was listed as Alfredo's at Sabatinis. 12noon - 1:30pm. So maybe not so secret after all.

8 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

A question re the aft pool, is that for everyone's use, or just those that have booked the Sanctuary?

It looks as though the Sanctuary is above it.

Thanks for all your info😀

It looks like it’s fir the sanctuary. Actually the sanctuary is a bit disappointing to me from what I’ve seen on other ships. It’s like they have just stuck it in an open area at back of ship whereas other ships it’s sort of elevated and more private. Anyone just pottering around just walks down to the aft deck and your right at the sanctuary right next to the day beds.

of course I’ve never used the sanctuary anywhere but it def doesn’t look private or exclusive.

3 hours ago, Cbtours said:

We’re off to sabatini to check out your insider info about secret pizza shortly! All in the name of research of course.

and fir those who have not had sabatini Brekky, todays offering, poached eggs over roast potatoes with hollsndaise! How special is their presentation! 
and  yesterdays brioche French toast! Both absolutely delicious 

DDDE6F42-0AAC-4064-8DDD-683EDD6473C6.jpeg

FC7E1BE5-8DE5-4FA2-8E11-391491380213.jpeg

American Bacon cooked with a crunch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ekka49 said:

American Bacon cooked with a crunch.

That awful streaky bacon, I call it 'Nuked' or 'Cremated.' It is the way the Yanks like it.  In the MDR and Buffets they used to have the English type bacon also Canadian bacon.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

That awful streaky bacon, I call it 'Nuked' or 'Cremated.' It is the way the Yanks like it.  In the MDR and Buffets they used to have the English type bacon also Canadian bacon.

Yes, I'm an English bacon man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Crispy is only way I will eat it. Maybe it’s not that good for me but I’ll enjoy it for a couple of weeks 🥳

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I note no Pinot Grigio by the glass either, if they sell it by the bottle, they could sell it by the glass.

There are two by the glass on the MDR wine list that are within the Plus package limit. I'm sure that the bar staff at Crooners or the Wheelhouse would be able to get it for you as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Crispy is only way I will eat it. Maybe it’s not that good for me but I’ll enjoy it for a couple of weeks 🥳

🤢Did you see the layers of fat on that streaky nuked bacon in your pics? Heart attack on a plate, lol.

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

I prefer crispy bacon too and the Sabatinis bacon looked perfect. Usually the MDR bacon is horrid but it was very nice on Sea Princess i  2019.

• Like 3