LFT Test Pre-Boarding

LEESRE

Has anyone from the UK used Randox where you photograph your test results and send for their LFT for preboading.

If so did you find them OK and the certificates were on time and OK to use at the port of Southampton.

Thanks

I appreciate this is not answering the question you have asked, but presumably you know that this does not meet the stated requirement for the test to be 'supervised' ?

"All guests ages 2 and older must present a digital or physical copy of a supervised, and negative test result at check-in to board their sailing, whether a pre-arrival test (for vaccinated) or test administered at the terminal (for unvaccinated)."

• Thanks 1

A work around might be for the OP to use one of the monitoring services that have popped up.   I saw one last week on CC from the UK.   You just make an online appointment and they monitor any type of LFT not just the Abbott tests.  

This one is in the U.S.  but don't believe it matters

Virtual Proctoring | Covid Testing by Total Testing Solutions

45 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

A work around might be for the OP to use one of the monitoring services that have popped up.   I saw one last week on CC from the UK.   You just make an online appointment and they monitor any type of LFT not just the Abbott tests. 

Agreed, there are plenty of solutions that do meet the Celebrity requirements, but I get the impression, perhaps incorrectly? ... that the OP is looking for alternatives that don't involve a video call...

7 hours ago, Mark_T said:

Agreed, there are plenty of solutions that do meet the Celebrity requirements, but I get the impression, perhaps incorrectly? ... that the OP is looking for alternatives that don't involve a video call...

Agree Mark and that would not be acceptable.   I was just laying out an option if he already has a test (non-proctored) and wanted to use it.

• Like 1