Margaritaville day pass no longer includes adults only pool?

fionaeire

I booked a day pass to fins up Waterpark at Margaritaville resort in Nassau a few months ago for this July through resort for a day. I've watched a number of you tube videos on the amenities and read the description carefully when I purchased the passes, but recently I've seen comments that the waterpark admission does not include the adults only infinity pool and hot tub. I don't remember reading that when I booked, but the resort for a day website mentions that now. It feels like a bait and switch.

Late last year when I first started looking into this as an excursion option it included a food/beverage voucher. I remember reading that once they changed the deal listed on the website they didn't honor that deal even if you bought the pass when that was included. Anyone have experience with this? 

Edited by fionaeire

I bought a day pass through Resort for  Day the end of March and was specifically told when we arrived that we could use the adult pool and hot tub, but not our 7yo (obviously). 
My husband and I took turns going up. 

We went at the beginning of May and could use the adult pool, but it did not include any food or drinks.  We bought ONE wrap, which included fries and we bought ONE soda and it was $20 something dollars...I tip big, so we paid like $26 or $28.  It was a counter service walk up type place right by the water park.  We split the sandwich and stopped at Dairy Queen on the way back to the ship.  There is a McDonalds pretty much across the street from Margaritaville, so you could always leave and come back.  Lockers were $15 a day.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Maybe people actually staying at the resort complained and they decided to stop allowing daypasses use the pool?

E-mail the resort itself and make an inquiry.

Tell them you've done a daypass previously and enjoyed the adult pool and noticed it is no longer listed on the website.

It still does say it is included on Margaritaville's  website.  But, resortpass's website says no.

• 4 water slides- 2 Kids slides and 2 Adult slides • 10' jump
platform plunging into a 11 ½ feet pool • Lazy river • Zero
entry pool up to 3 feet deep • Infinity pool deck with a pool,
spa, and SOS bar (no kids allowed) • FlowRider®-boogie
board surfing simulation • Rock climbing wall
• Beach Water Sports available including single & double
kayaks, and paddle boards. • All person must wear a life vest
to utilize our water sports equipment." Quoted as of today.