Celebrity Connections sign up problem

Has anyone had difficulty signing up for  Celebrity Connections? Every time I try to him in my information, the system to me "invalid last name." That's so crazy! If you've had this problem, please advise how to resolve it!

The reps at Celebrity Cruise Lines have no idea what Celebrity Connections is!

Thanks!

momusa27 (Elaine)

52 minutes ago, momusa27 said:

Has anyone had difficulty signing up for  Celebrity Connections? Every time I try to him in my information, the system to me "invalid last name." That's so crazy! If you've had this problem, please advise how to resolve it!

The reps at Celebrity Cruise Lines have no idea what Celebrity Connections is!

Thanks!

momusa27 (Elaine)

Yep, that's the "usual" reply from the "usual suspects". Sometimes it helps to give them the link to the page on their website. Once they see it, then they go scrambling to find someone for an answer to the cruiser's inquiry.

Please note the following appears at the bottom of their webpage https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/cruise-critic-connections: Any questions or comments related to Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections may be emailed to connections@celebrity.com. However, in the past our members have stated to me the email address is not a valid email address. It wouldn't hurt for you to try it and see if it may be working now.

Also, please note the following appears on the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle page as I type this message: 

image.png.8b65e3c5ad8a636aaaf344dbdefac3ef.png

On June 14, 2022 I asked LauraS, Community Manager, at community@cruisecritic.com the following:

Does the Meet & Mingle page need to be updated? Basically, curious to know if any of the cruise lines with an official partnership with Cruise Critic currently in the PAUSED list have un-paused.

Her reply:

Thanks Kat.  None of the lines have unpaused. 

13 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Yep, that's the "usual" reply from the "usual suspects". Sometimes it helps to give them the link to the page on their website. Once they see it, then they go scrambling to find someone for an answer to the cruiser's inquiry.

Please note the following appears at the bottom of their webpage https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/cruise-critic-connections: Any questions or comments related to Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections may be emailed to connections@celebrity.com. However, in the past our members have stated to me the email address is not a valid email address. It wouldn't hurt for you to try it and see if it may be working now.

Also, please note the following appears on the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle page as I type this message: 

image.png.8b65e3c5ad8a636aaaf344dbdefac3ef.png

On June 14, 2022 I asked LauraS, Community Manager, at community@cruisecritic.com the following:

Does the Meet & Mingle page need to be updated? Basically, curious to know if any of the cruise lines with an official partnership with Cruise Critic currently in the PAUSED list have un-paused.

Her reply:

Thanks Kat.  None of the lines have unpaused. 

Hi Kat,

Thank you SO much!! I will definitely try this email address to attempt to resolve this ridiculous problem!!

Also, the Celebrity Connections is up and running again!

Best regards,

Elaine

Momusa27 

7 hours ago, momusa27 said:

Hi Kat,

Thank you SO much!! I will definitely try this email address to attempt to resolve this ridiculous problem!!

Also, the Celebrity Connections is up and running again!

Best regards,

Elaine

Momusa27 

Thanks!

However, even though their website is automatically taking reservations for the party... will there be an invitation in your stateroom as in the past? Will there actually be a party as in the past? Have any recent Celebrity cruises actually had a party? I'm still curious. And I am sure LauraS would want to know for sure too!