Carnival/Guy Fieri announcement on June 27

tidecat

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

It would be a lot easier and cheaper to add chicken sandwiches to guys than it would be to add Shaqs to all of the ships. You just need the chicken. You already have the fryer for the fries.

Absoluteyl!!

19 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

If they’re going to extend the hours I’d rather have another option after 10pm.

My husband would be thrilled if it would operate after 6 pm.  Would not even have to be late night.

Curiously, on one Carnival cruise in the spring, Guy’s was kept open after 6 pm. Believe it had to do with a MUTS premiere.  So it is possible.

Edited by logan25
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, logan25 said:

My husband would be thrilled if it would operate after 6 pm.  Would not even have to be late night.

Curiously, on one Carnival cruise in the spring, Guy’s was kept open after 6 pm. Believe it had to do with a MUTS premiere.  So it is possible.

I was thinking still close at 6 but then re-open at 10pm for a few hours. There are plenty of options at 6pm. There’s nothing after 10…other than pizza.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

On 6/25/2022 at 4:45 PM, tidecat said:

It looks like something will be announced Monday. From the teaser it looks like it could be a new menu item or items at Guy's Burger Joint, although it wouldn't surprise me to see a new concept altogether.

FB_IMG_1656189822759.jpg

Is that a taco salad? I can't tell. lol

23 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Looks like a burger on the left and fries on the right.

I'm talking about the actual animated picture. On the bottom left there is a cartoon burger. Right about that looks like a taco salad?

2 hours ago, sthrnbll said:

Is that a taco salad? I can't tell. lol

The graphic in the background does look like a taco salad lol. I don't think anyone is focusing on that. But maybe they are just using a general background that represents both Guy's and Blue Iguana.

• Like 1

Available only at Guy’s Burger Joints across the Carnival fleet for a limited time, the Funderstruck Nacho Burger is comprised of a toasted brioche bun, the chef’s famed 80/20 burger patty, donkey sauce and super melty cheese, and stacked with nacho seasoning, borracho beans, crispy corn tortilla strips, fried jalapenos and fresh pico de gallo.

• Like 2