Power outlets on Flyer

Wacktle

Can anyone tell me whether the power outlets are in the Star Flyer cabins, Cat 4, 3 or 2, please?  My partner uses a CPAP machine at night and I'm wondering if we'd have to use a long extension cable. We have sailed on Royal Clipper in a Cat 4 cabin, but he wasn't using the machine at that time. Thanks.

Edited by Wacktle
typo!

Your cabin steward can set you up with an extension cord and tape it down so you don't trip over it.  I had my own extension cord but he wanted to use theirs, so fine by me!  You could carry a cord just in case, 6 or 8 feet should do it.  Enjoy your sail.

• Like 1

Are the outlets 110 or 220.  The reason I ask is that I just got off a ship where all of the outlets were 220.  Didn't bother me but some people has problems w some of their stuff.  One lady blew up her hair drier.

DON

23 hours ago, donaldsc said:

Are the outlets 110 or 220.  The reason I ask is that I just got off a ship where all of the outlets were 220.  Didn't bother me but some people has problems w some of their stuff.  One lady blew up her hair drier.

DON

Most electronic equipment (but not hair dryers or anything else that generates heat) will run on either 110 or 220.