Carnival Radiance Spa

carohs

I'm booking a girls weekend and want to take advantage of the Spa. Is there advantages/disadvantages to booking a Cloud9 stateroom vs booking a different category and purchasing a spa pass separately? 

It typically is cheaper to book the spa room than a room in a similar category (balcony, interior, etc.) and purchase the separate passes, but you should always check prices when booking. Note that spa benefits are limited to two adult guests in the same stateroom.

Not all ships' thermal suites are the same, so make sure the one on Radiance has the features you want.

28 minutes ago, tidecat said:

It typically is cheaper to book the spa room than a room in a similar category (balcony, interior, etc.) and purchase the separate passes, but you should always check prices when booking. Note that spa benefits are limited to two adult guests in the same stateroom.

True but an advantage to having a spa cabin is that you are steps from all the thermal rooms etc as opposed to having to walk from a cabin and up elevators etc. We just got an upsell from an Oceanview to a spa balcony for 140 dollars total so we jumped on it. I wouldn't not pay spa room prices in general though

The Carnival Radiance offers Thermalspa is missing the pool, it has heated loungers, a steam room, a hot sauna, and a less hot sauna with salt rock walls. Also an open shower with aromatherapy (cold) if I recall from spa tour. The advantage is the use of these VIP amenities is $200 for cruise (4 day). The spa cabin offers use of a yoga mat, a container of salt scrub (get right away before gone.) priority spa appointments. I did read watch cabin location as one spa deck has kids club above it (deck 11 I believe, and does not have roof above on balcony.) I have attached flyer we received while on embarkation day spa tour. Prices and offerings may have changed. 

p.s. they shrunk the locker room shower area significantly, we used to use spa showers when it was the Victory, now I think only one shower in womens area. 

7F843A19-9A3C-499A-B851-9E08D8921ECF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2022 at 5:50 PM, Buffettfan 225 said:

The Carnival Radiance offers Thermalspa is missing the pool, it has heated loungers, a steam room, a hot sauna, and a less hot sauna with salt rock walls. Also an open shower with aromatherapy (cold) if I recall from spa tour. The advantage is the use of these VIP amenities is $200 for cruise (4 day). The spa cabin offers use of a yoga mat, a container of salt scrub (get right away before gone.) priority spa appointments. I did read watch cabin location as one spa deck has kids club above it (deck 11 I believe, and does not have roof above on balcony.) I have attached flyer we received while on embarkation day spa tour. Prices and offerings may have changed. 

p.s. they shrunk the locker room shower area significantly, we used to use spa showers when it was the Victory, now I think only one shower in womens area. 

7F843A19-9A3C-499A-B851-9E08D8921ECF.jpeg

This is very helpful! It's good to know about the pool. I would love to know which Carnival class ships do have the spa pool and if any of them sail out of LA.

• Like 1