Any winners!

skings

We also entered the draw and heard nothing. Maybe they doing in phases or not contacted people yet as lots going on? On twitter today they said "Lucky sailors should be receiving an email soon" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lustate said:

We also entered the draw and heard nothing. Maybe they doing in phases or not contacted people yet as lots going on? On twitter today they said "Lucky sailors should be receiving an email soon" 

Yes!

Never thought I would say this, but I hope to save any luck I have stored up for a future contest and that I don't win this one.  With the credits from our Resilient Lady B2B being cancelled, we are now on 5 cruises in the next 12 months and I cannot squeeze another one in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ociana said:

Never thought I would say this, but I hope to save any luck I have stored up for a future contest and that I don't win this one.  With the credits from our Resilient Lady B2B being cancelled, we are now on 5 cruises in the next 12 months and I cannot squeeze another one in.

Wow love it!

I know weird!  Checking but see no one claiming a win. Of course maybe waiting to sign documents for IRS? Still people get excited when notified of a possible win. At least I would!

6 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Trying this again. I have seen one report of a winning email received on Saturday. No idea if this is true or not.

who knows.

Something does seem a little odd, but it might just be a glitch with the company running it (which is not VV) and they may be sorting "back of house" to make it happen.

I would say though for 1,000 people to have won prizes, who all had to apply online, it does seem odd that no one is posting. Unless of course they have to do a disclaimer that they wont post online or mention while on board that they have a free cabin as it could be off putting to other paying sailors on the same voyage. 

12 hours ago, Stephenmclean23 said:

Hey, does anyone know if any winners have been notified ? 

I asked on twitter and had a reply back form VV...

Hi Rob, we're sorry about the above tweet that was sent in error. We are still contacting winners for the contest. Please keep an eye on your email inbox 📧

10 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Woohoooo! Nice to see folks getting confirmations. Congrats!

Thanks! They're asking for my DOB and SSN so I'm a little skeptical but when I called they said that I won. Has anyone gone through the process yet?

15 minutes ago, bruinsdevils said:

Thanks! They're asking for my DOB and SSN so I'm a little skeptical but when I called they said that I won. Has anyone gone through the process yet?

Yes - that is the procedure (same for the shipload of love contest). @sid_9169 can verify! I believe the SSN is so you get a tax form...

• Like 1