Is "Resort for a Day" website legit?

iujen94

We are looking at booking a day pass for Margaritaville for our cruise next week.  I've seen mentions of Resortpass on these boards - that is showing Margaritaville day passes sold out for our date, but the website Resort for a Day shows availability.  Is Resort for a Day legit?  Should I be worried that they are showing availability when Resortpass does not?  Or do different companies just get different allotments of day passes to sell?

We've used Resort For A Day in the past and they are totally legit.

As a matter of fact I had to cancel a booking during the pandemic and I received a refund to my credit card right away-no hassles.

And-we went to Margaritaville last week--had a great day--lazy river is good as is the beach area. Not a bad walk from the dock.

Edited by NHNEV2003
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Beware! Not only are the prices higher on their website versus contacting the resort directly, they have a very rude customer service team. Additionally there is a rude woman by the name of Ashley that claims to be the ONLY SUPERVISOR with no one above her who is very rude, disrespectful, argumentative and provides false and misleading information. If you get this woman on the phone please escalate but do not accept anything she or her team tells you. Shame on World Travel Holdings for having created this scam side hustle business - Resort for a Day

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call from Sean Tolkin the youngest member of this family run business, World Travel Holding that owns Resort For A Day. He was upset for the review I left on Cruise Crirtic including exposing their business model and poor customer service. When I refused to take down the review, I was told that he will not even listen to the call that I had with Ashley and simply stand by her and that he does not care what opinion, I or any of the other guests have about Resort For A Day, as they company will continue to have more guests. Bullying guests to change their reviews or dismissing public opinion due to arrogance when being part of a family-run business versus earning a place in a company is a poor reflection not only on the company but how this man was raised by his family. Very disturbing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...