Forward Owner’s Suite

Pudgesmom

We had a wonderful trip from Dublin to Edinburgh two weeks ago in room 600.  Information on this suite was lacking, and even Windstar did not give correct info. 

So, I’ll say they have done an outstanding job on this room. The windows

now provide a beautiful view and the balcony is lovely. 

We were on the Star Pride. I don’t know if the other two motor yachts are the same. 

• Like 1

Somehow that inserted in the middle of my comments. I’m hesitant to change. 

They have opened the balcony on this cabin to reach around the cabin. There is a four person table, two lounge chairs and a small table. 

As many know, the exterior on the bow isn’t pleasant during weather when the ship is underway. We also experienced one or two events of people celebrating in the forward hot tub with some noise. None of this would prevent us from rebooking. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:15 PM, Pudgesmom said:

Somehow that inserted in the middle of my comments. I’m hesitant to change. 

They have opened the balcony on this cabin to reach around the cabin. There is a four person table, two lounge chairs and a small table. 

As many know, the exterior on the bow isn’t pleasant during weather when the ship is underway. We also experienced one or two events of people celebrating in the forward hot tub with some noise. None of this would prevent us from rebooking. 

Indeed. We had one very bad night where we awoke to hear things rolling around and glass breaking in the living area.  We ventured out to find all kinds of stuff on the floor including broken glass. We let it wait until morning as all was fine in the bedroom. LOL, the unopened bottle of Champagne was on the floor rolling around but intact. Very exciting. Also, with some of these cabins, I'm familiar with 50x, they put solid steel plates in front of the forward facing windows in. You can hear the storm but not see it. Everything was put back in place in the morning, a broken lamp replaced and we had a new orchid, like nothing had even happened.

Edited by milepig