Can proof of vaccination, no lot #

jmcancruise

4 minutes ago, jmcancruise said:

DH and I have a Canadian proof of vaccination  with a qr code.  We noticed however that not all our vaccinations have lot #s listed.  Anyone else have this issue.  What was your experience.

Does the document have the New Brunswick logo in the upper left and GOC logo in the upper right of the 1st page?

13 hours ago, jmcancruise said:

DH and I have a Canadian proof of vaccination  with a qr code.  We noticed however that not all our vaccinations have lot #s listed.  Anyone else have this issue.  What was your experience.

Each province produces its own proof of vaccination, albeit supposedly to the same national standards. My Ontario proof includes the lot numbers.

Proof.thumb.jpg.1afbc205e0dd080a5fa1b41d3226dfcf.jpg

1 minute ago, Fouremco said:

Each province produces its own proof of vaccination, albeit supposedly to the same national standards. My Ontario proof includes the lot numbers.

Proof.thumb.jpg.1afbc205e0dd080a5fa1b41d3226dfcf.jpg

I have had 4 shots now... the 3 shots that I got thru a pharmacy do not have lot numbers. Only the one I got at an Alberta Health Services facility included the lot number. 

To the OP, we sailed in Dec 2021 with no problem but I did also have all the receipts which I think included the lot numbers. Never had to show them. 

35 minutes ago, jmcancruise said:

I appreciate the responses, however I still don't really know if what we have will be accepted.  We did not receive receipts when we got our shots.  Anyone else have any ideas

Is this  document needed to board the ship  or for Arrivecan?

If for the cruise  contact the cruise line  send them a copy if you can

I suspect it will be fine but  I am not incharge

Some Provinces just do things differently  I guess

We are in Ontario and our first two shots were at city run clinics and they have lot numbers.  We got our booster while in Florida and had it added to the Ontario record without issue, but did not list the lot number (despite it being on the US record).  We then travelled in March 2022 using the Ontario record with the missing lot number and neither of us had any issue.  No questions, no odd looking at it, no calling anyone over to have a look.

• Like 1

Thank you for all of your replies.  I feel a lot better.  DH and I are really excited about this cruise.  We were to celebrate our 40th in May of 2020 and you can guess what happened.  Just can't wait to set our feet on the ship.  Just 25 days to go.