Spa Charges on Splendor

Hi Billybob.

I do not have prices, but here is the number to contact Serene to make inquiries and/or appointments. The number is 877.718.4244.I scheduled a mani/pedi for the wife and they were able to tell me the prices over the phone. The wife was quite surprised at the price to be honest (in a good way). The brochure I found on the Regent site does not give any pricing. It does say you can schedule between 60 to 7 days of sailing, so today or tomorrow might be the latest you can schedule prior to departure.

Hope this helps!!

We found the hair and nail services are reasonable for a ship, but the massage and treatments were way too much.  DW tried two massage treatments and I did a deep tissue.  The therapists were decent  but nothing special, the facilities were nice but the prices were very expensive and the pushing of products afterward was extremely annoying.  That said we will use the salon services but not the spa treatments on our next cruise.

1 hour ago, wcsdkqh said:

As I recall, the list prices include gratuities, so no reason to add additional unless you feel the service deserves it.

I believe that was the canyon ranch list that included grats.  The serene spa prices had 18 % added.  I believe the list in post #5 is the most updated and the one they used on splendor in May.  

Currently on the Navigator. Spa services awful. Poorly run. Booked a toe polish change 2 months before cruise. I show up to be told the manicurist is busy. The salon manager changed my polish. I had to sit in a uncomfortable chair with my feet prop up in her lap! Then I had to walk barefoot to the waiting area to let my toes dry. They needed the chair I was sitting in.

No apologizing!

No rubber toe separators!

She used cotton balls!! Even the worst nail salons in the USA have those!!!

i lodged a complaint with the ships manager. Got a call from the spa offering me a complimentary scalp massage!!

I said no thanks.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, wishIweretravelling said:

The listed prices don’t include gratuities. They do automatically add an 18% service charge on top of the listed price.

And you are "encouraged" to add a gratuity on the fill-in-rhe-blank TIP line. 🙄

26 minutes ago, caribcruzr said:

I was on Oceania Riviera in the spring. Was told the only pay they received was tip money. Used OBC to tip well. 

You don't suppose you were "told" this to garner extra tips?  I cannot imagine any of those folks agreeing to a work contract with those conditions.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 5:23 AM, jmalux said:

SPA PRICE LIST.xls.xlsxSPA PRICE LIST.xls.xlsx 14.07 kB · 106 downloads

Here is a price list from October 2021. I find it very expensive.

Thanks for this.  Mani/Pedis seem not bad in price.  I always wonder why facials are so expensive.  But the "touch" facials (the old-fashioned kind I guess), is tempting.

3 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Thanks for this.  Mani/Pedis seem not bad in price.  I always wonder why facials are so expensive.  But the "touch" facials (the old-fashioned kind I guess), is tempting.

The facials come with a particularly obnoxious sales pitch at the end for product.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On Navigator last week, a friend on the 94 day Grand Voyage went in for a haircut (men's) and it was $58 I think. Found out from the stylist that the only part the stylist receives is the "service charge", which in this case was only $8. Rest goes to Spa and presumably to Regent for space rental. His wife verified this with the manicurist a couple of days later when she went in to have her nails done. She asked the manicurist if they would get the tip if it was added onto the bill rather than handed to them in cash. Manicurist says they do get the tip if added onto the bill. However, my friend has decided to play it safe and tip directly in cash.

ETA: do not know if this applies to non-salon services like massages. Might be worth asking the masseuse.

Edited by 2012_Alaska_bound
updated info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1