Spasmadotic posts from the Dawn around the MED

rojaan19

So  we leave cold Queensland tomorrow,  heading north to  Singapore, making our way to  Barcelona  the long way.  When you live in Australia  everywhere is a long  flight away   !  😉 My husband and I  will  be making spasmodic posts on here as we head to   Barcelona  to  board -  18 days    Barcelona to  Venice on the Silver Dawn.  Looking foreward to  cruising again -  we are innoculated to  the hilt, have all  the right bits of paper work,  AND ARE READY TO CRUISE  !!!

Will be doing some driving around Spain,  before boarding in Barcelona,  so  there might be a bit of a lull on here  before we hit the decks of the SILVER DAWN  !

• Like 15

I have been demoted to a bit player. We'll see how that turns out. I will take a leaf out of JP's book and put some short comments and pics about the non cruise part of the trip.

First one will be tonight.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lois R said:

What a fantastic itinerary........hope you have an absolutely wonderful time😀

Agree above with Lois as to the many wonderful ports and stops for this cruise.  Look forward to any and all posts on this ship, the staff, food, etc.  Keep it coming!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Terrific itinerary, "spaz" 🙂

It may of course be very hot, but you're probably used to that where you live and know how to tolerate it.

I would love that itinerary in the quiet and cooler winter, though I know there would be more rain and storms, but of course SS does not do it (and neither does any other luxury line).

So we have made it to Spain. Currently we are driving around, and will be in Barcelona on 10th.

All our luggage made it too.

We bought Apple Airtags  - my husband loves his new toy, I got told every time the bag moved ! 

But it was one less thing to worry about !!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1