Spasmadotic posts from the Dawn around the MED

rojaan19

Those 3 years off travel because of covid, have really made us unfit and unready !  Today in  Bilbao Ron decided he needed a new charger for his  very new iphone  so walking  to  the apple store, fell and hurt his knee and hand but also smashed his new I phone !  He made it back to the hotel, where i yelled at him for trying to make me a widow,  and i clean his knee and bandaged it.

Now if we can only make it back to  Barcelona  to have our pre boarding covid test and Board the  Dawn !! 

🤦‍♀️

5 hours ago, Kiwi John said:

Hi drron29

can you please advise where you got your supervised RAT Test in Barcelona and was it difficult to find?

Actually I found the testing place not RON !!

After googling, and  a search, I found on the 

Barcelona-tourist-guide.com  there was a link about getting tested in Barcelona, at your hotel or in one of their labs.  It is done by  fittofly/cruise and you get a printable certificate by email of your result in 3 hours.

I was a bit wary but booked it,  and another couple on our cruise I gave the info to, had it done yesterday and she reported to me it went well, done  by a nurse at their hotel too.  So I was glad to hear that !!  Ours is booked for tomorrow morning early.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, rojaan19 said:

Actually I found the testing place not RON !!

After googling, and  a search, I found on the 

Barcelona-tourist-guide.com  there was a link about getting tested in Barcelona, at your hotel or in one of their labs.  It is done by  fittofly/cruise and you get a printable certificate by email of your result in 3 hours.

I was a bit wary but booked it,  and another couple on our cruise I gave the info to, had it done yesterday and she reported to me it went well, done  by a nurse at their hotel too.  So I was glad to hear that !!  Ours is booked for tomorrow morning early.

Poor Ron & Rodney Dangerfield, get no respect! 🙄

• Haha 1

so we are now firmly ensconced in our suite on the Silver Dawn.

DSC09411.JPG.6620b78da79ea072fefd927e7a92e728.JPG

DSC09412.JPG.fe5302a0617accb72660172f6d05ca6d.JPG

DSC09413.JPG.c6af684f99c2c7c78a9653d9267a3fd2.JPG

DSC09414.JPG.6e2a2a4a24c73725fcf1e5c5cd8a8d48.JPG

DSC09415.JPG.66e7694363a0227e2947704f66b0b8f3.JPGDSC09416.JPG.ab1051601e0cc8e53c887b7b4e6606f3.JPG

DSC09418-001.thumb.JPG.4937509fa5353397580377da8f71c279.JPG

Knew a couple of other guests and crew but will probably see some others in the next few days.

Dinner in Atlantide. Food was excellent,service a bit slower than we remember.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Have been a bit lax in posting ! Having a great time !  We get an extra day in Livorno today due to weather  - heavy rain this morning.  So we miss out Portofino.

Ship and crew are great, and our trivia team is smashing it 😁

• Like 5

Have been having problems with the internet and my phone, so went to reception after lunch today, and the girls there  sorted it out, and fixed everything.  They are used to dealing with technology challenged little old ladies   🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 3