Cruise/Travel Insurance for Digital Nomads with No Residence

Rob-Seattle

I am a USA citizen with no physical address/residence.  I usually live in a country for one to two months at a time and have a virtual mailbox for mail in Europe.  Am I able to be insured for a cruise with any insurance company?

It seems all of them require one to be a resident and/or have a physical address in a country to be qualified.  Living out of random hotels and apartments in countless countries every year seems to make me ineligible.

I do have family in the USA and could leave an address there, although I am not listed as a resident at that location anywhere for mail or otherwise..

Anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain trip insurance with this situation in mind?  There is a concern if I test positive for covid on/before the cruise.. (which is why I would like to obtain travel insurance)

Thank you for your responses.

Edited by Rob-Seattle

What exactly is it that you want to insure? I'm only asking because I'm not sure what monetary losses will you try to recover from this insurance.

I'm making the assumption that you already have some sort of medical insurance that covers you worldwide as a "Digital Nomad". As we all know, medical costs can be the ball buster in this whole scheme.

I'm also assuming that as a digital nomad, that should you have to lose the cost of the cruise ($5K or so) this might sting a little, but can be absorbed.